ZYDUS CADILA – Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Job vacancies in all over the India
Zydus Research Centre, Ahmedbad. We are recruiting from Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Jaipur.
- Zydus Cadila is an innovation driven, global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies, including small molecules, biologic therapeutics and vaccines. Zydus was the first company in India to develop and indigenously manufacture the vaccine to combat Swine Flu during the pandemic in 2010.
- The group also launched Twinrab TM which is a first of its kind, next-gen therapy for treating rabies in collaboration with WHO.
- Among the other firsts, the company was the first anywhere in the world to get an approval for Saroglitazar for the treatment of unmet healthcare needs like Diabetic Dysplipidemia, Non-Cirrhotic Non-Alcoholic SteatoHepatitis (NASH) and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in India. Saroglitazar has also received Orphan Drug Designation from the USFDA and European Medicines Agency for Primary Biliary Cholangitis (PBC).
- The company also launched Ujvira (Trastuzumab Emtansine), al breakthrough in Breast Cancer treatment and the world’s first biosimilar Antibody Drug Conjugate of Trastuzumab Emtansine. Recently, the group received the EUA for ZyCoV-D, the world’s first Plasmid DNA vaccine to fight COVID-19 in India.
Job Description :-
Post Name – Clinical Research Associate
Educational Qualification & Experience Details –
Science Background Candidates with a with an experience of 4 -10 years as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) –
- The job requires feasibility and qualification of sites, site management, monitoring and reporting on the progress of delegated clinical trials, which includes budgets and timelines, reviewing of medical records, interviews, screenings, and discussions with physicians so as to assess and ascertain the eligibility of potential subjects. It also requires site communication, site recruitment planning, coordinating with HO team and regional CRAS, preparing, overseeing and reviewing documents that are related to assigned clinical study, arranging or helping in organising clinical study meetings, ensuring the availability of necessary resources for the execution of clinical projects.
- The job also consists of reviewing and approving invoices being presented by study vendors and external consultants. Candidates should be answerable to questions and issues brought up by vendors and external consultants, helping in the training and development of clinical staff as and when required, leading the clinical project team and various study team meetings, overseeing the pattern and manner in which clinical research study is being conducted. Candidates are required to get fully involved in resolving issues and taking part in procedure improvement initiatives, attaining goals of the clinical studies by working with other members of the study team to outline their priorities, and resolving conflicts that may come up in the project process and working hand-in-hand with clinical trial managers and document control personnel to manage documents that are related to the clinical study.
Application Process :-
Read above job Description clearly if it is suitable for you & Interested candidates can email their resume to email@example.com
send it to the Human Resource Department, Zydus Research Centre, Near Nova Petrochemical Ltd., Village – Moraiya, Changodar, Ahemdabad – 382210, India within 7 days.