Preludesys Chennai medical record analyst fresher and experienced job openings, they conduct direct walk-in interview
Job Description for Medical Record Analyst
- Understanding, Reviewing, Summarizing & Indexing the Medical Records.
- Required to have Good written/oral communication, and strong knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Familiarity with using computers and MS Office with good typing speed.
Medical records analysts are healthcare professionals responsible for analyzing, organizing, and maintaining medical records of patients. They work in hospitals, clinics, physician’s offices, and other healthcare facilities. The job description of a medical records analyst typically includes:
- Analyzing medical records: The primary responsibility of a medical records analyst is to review medical records, including patient histories, diagnoses, treatments, and test results. They must ensure that all records are accurate, complete, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Organizing medical records: Medical records analysts must organize and maintain medical records in an efficient and secure manner. They may use electronic health record (EHR) systems to manage patient information.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality: Medical records analysts must ensure that patient information is kept confidential and secure at all times. They must follow all HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations and guidelines.
- Communicating with healthcare professionals: Medical records analysts must communicate with healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurses, and medical coders, to ensure that all medical records are complete and accurate.
- Managing medical coding: Medical records analysts may also be responsible for managing medical coding. This involves assigning codes to medical diagnoses and procedures for billing purposes.
- Analyzing data: Medical records analysts may use data analysis tools and techniques to analyze medical records data. This can help identify patterns and trends in patient outcomes, which can inform healthcare policies and practices.
- Providing administrative support: Medical records analysts may also provide administrative support, such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, and filing documents.
To be successful as a medical records analyst, one should have a strong attention to detail, be proficient in medical terminology, have strong communication skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team. A degree in health information management or a related field is typically required, along with certification as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
Experience Required for Record Analyst: 1 to 2 years preferably in Medical coding / Medical billing/Medical Scribing/Medical underwriter/Medical transcription/Medical Record Analyst.
Qualification Required for Record Analyst: M.Pharm (Fresher or Experienced), B.Pharm(Fresher or Experienced), Pharm D( Fresher or Experienced), BPT or MPT ( Fresher or Experienced ), BDS (Fresher or Experienced ), Microbiology( B.Sc, M.Sc, With minimum of 6 months work experience related to medicine), Biotechnology(B.Sc, M.Sc, With a minimum of 6 months of work experience related to medicine. Nursing. Lab technicians.
Date of Interview: 18 February 2023 ( Saturday ).
Mode: Direct Walk-in.
Timing: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Venue: PreludeSys India Pvt Limited, SIPCOT IT Park, Old No. D-12, New. 3/A3, 1st Cross Street, Siruseri, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103.
Point of Contact: Anuja Nair ( 9600188287 ), Ashwin K ( 9677000795 ), also reach us at email@example.com