Virchow Biotech Management trainee job vacancies in Hyderabad
Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd, based in Hyderabad, is currently hiring for the position of Management Trainee in the Project Management/Business Operations department. The details of the job are as follows:
Department: Project Management/Business Operations
Designation: Management Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 2
Qualification: M. Tech or M.E (Biotech or Pharma) or M.B.A (Business Operations) from tier one institute’s
Experience: 0 to 5 years Budget: Open for the right candidate
- Should have a basic understanding of Biologics or Biosimilars.
- Proficiency in excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors for the smooth execution of projects.
- Drive the development of national and, if appropriate, international sales strategies.
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third-party vendors.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to understand project requirements.
- Delegate project tasks to team members based on their strengths and skill sets.
Interested candidates can share their profiles with the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.