Unison Pharmaceuticals is hiring for the position of Officer/Sr. Officer for Quality Control. The job responsibilities include sample analysis, document preparation, and instrument calibration. Candidates must have knowledge of cGMP documentation and can apply by emailing
Opening In Quality Control For Physical Chemical Analyst
Following vacancies for the position of Officer / Sr. Officer
Unison Pharmaceuticals is a leading pharmaceutical company based in India. The company specializes in manufacturing and marketing a wide range of pharmaceutical products, including tablets, capsules, injections, and more. Unison Pharmaceuticals is committed to providing high-quality medicines and improving the health and well-being of people around the world
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
Sample analysis of RM / In process / PV sample / FP
- Perform physical and chemical analysis for In process / FP based on the test requirement like assay, dissolution, friability, DT, hardness, thickness, moisture, average weigh, and uniformity weight.
- Prepare documents for each analysis performed and get those checked by the reviewer.
- Perform calibration activity for all the instruments used by self.
- PV samples- perform analysis for PV samples which includes Blend uniformity and assay.
- Chemical and glassware store management.
- Temperature monitoring for all QC areas.
Candidates should also have sound knowledge of cGMP documentation and must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
APPLICATION PROCESS; Interested candidates may also email their resumes to email@example.com
career page of Unison Pharmaceuticals: https://www.unisonpharma.com/career.html