looking to hire a Clinical Research Associate / Sr. Clinical Research Associate in our Home Care South Asia team based in Mumbai:
The clinical research area is a strategic Capability for Unilever Research & Development (R&D). The Clinical team in Mumbai is seeking a Clinical Research Associate to support clinical programs.
The role involves leading clinical studies from communication (internal/external/CROs), study design, documentation, coordinating with 3Ps/CROs for clinical study execution, study monitoring for compliance, and study reporting. Responsible for full delivery of the studies supporting different R&D teams across categories (with a focus on skincare/cleansing) within agreed timelines and budgets. The role may also involve management/handling of in-vitro testing for skin cleansing programs locally &/or globally.
Main Responsibilities of Project Management:
- Independent full clinical project management skills in delivering the study on time in full (OTIF) and within budget.
- Ability to identify and flag potential issues and associated risks to Clinical Project leader/Global Clinical Leader.
- Proactively communicate with the project team and within clinical on a clinical study of all elements.
- May need to effectively coordinate all activities with 3P to conduct in-vitro testing and reporting. Engage with cross-functional teams to understand requirements (clinical &/or in-vitro testing) with project teams and suggest suitable action/study design.
- Capture all relevant data, interpret, and write the clinical study reports.
- This role will require innovative and creative thinking, as well as a personal drive for clinical study execution.
- Able to adapt to changing needs of projects and/or businesses. Knowledge of clinical design and a broad science base, including skin biology.
- Ability to recognize the significance of unusual test results and how they lead to new clinical insights and technical opportunities; ability to handle & interpret data and communicate the significance of what it means to teams.
- Fundamental knowledge of claim support.
Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in biological sciences (microbiology preferred) with a minimum of 2-3 (up to 4-5) years of experience in the Personal Care category/FMCG experience or equivalent relevant work experience within a clinical setting.
Unilever Clinical Research Associate job vacancies APPLY HERE