Join the dynamic team at Torrent Pharma, the flagship company of Torrent Group, as they conduct a Walk-In Interview at their Dahej Plant. Torrent Pharma is a leading pharmaceutical company in the country with a global presence and strong technical capabilities. They are on the lookout for talented individuals to join their operations in Dahej, Bharuch (Gujarat).
- Company Name: Torrent Pharma
- Interview Date: 15th September 2023 to 30th September 2023 (Excluding Saturday and Sunday)
- Time: 10:00 hours to 16:00 hours
- Venue: Plot No. 2104-106, Dahej SEZ Part II, Ta: Vagra, Dist. Bharuch – 392130
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance (Formulation – OSD)
- Designation: Executive / Technical Assistant
- Qualification: M. Pharm/B. Pharm & M.Sc./B.Sc.
- Experience: 02 to 08 years
- Job Profiles: Experience in HPLC, Method Validation, Method Transfer, GC, GLP, etc., for QC. QA involves documentation, IPQA, QMS, Process Validation, Equipment Qualifications, and more.
- Information Technology
- Designation: Executive
- Qualification: BE (IT, Computers), MCA, MSC – IT
- Experience: 03 to 04 Years
- Job Profile: Knowledge of Server room and equipment, Networking, IT troubleshooting, and more.
- RM/PM Ware House
- Designation: Executive/Assistant Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 04 to 15 Years
- Job Profile: Knowledge of warehouse-related activities, QMS documentation, and more.
- Formulation Manufacturing (Tablet) & Packaging (OSD)
- Designation: Executive/Technical Assistant/Technician
- Qualification: M.Pharm/B Pharm/ITI
- Experience: 01 to 08 years
- Job Profiles: Tablet manufacturing involves experience in Granulation, Compression, Coating. Packaging includes exposure to Blister line and serialization systems.
- Supply Chain Management
- Designation: Executive
- Qualification: MBA/BE
- Experience: 02 to 08 Years
- Job Profile: Production planning, Inventory control, MIS, Demand planning, and more.
- Technology Transfer
- Designation: Executive / Assistant Manager
- Qualification: M.Pharm regular course
- Experience: 02 to 15 Years
- Job Profile: Knowledge of Technology transfer, Scale-up, exhibit Batch manufacturing, and more.
How to Apply: Candidates who are unable to attend the interview can share their CV via email:
- For QA/QC, RM/PM, and IT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Formulation Manufacturing, Packaging, SCM, and FTT: email@example.com
- Candidates with experience in the Pharmaceutical industry are encouraged to attend the interview.
- Exposure in regulatory plant operations is an added advantage.