Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk-in Drive 7th May 2023 for Technicians / QC Analysts I
Teva Pharmaceuticals is conducting a walk-in drive on May 7th, 2023 in Chennai for the position of QC Technician/Analyst I. The ideal candidate should possess a B.Sc/M.Sc/B. Pharmacy degree
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Post Name: QC Technicians/Analyst I
Qualification: BSc/MSc/B Pharmacy
QC Technicians/ QC Analysts I
- Candidates with work experience in Pharmaceutical
- companies Should have handled equipment like HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, GCMS, Dissolution, GC, UV, IR etc
- Hands-on experience in stability, Method Transfers. Should have adequate knowledge of data integrity and compliance requirements
- Not applicable for Fresher’s /API/Sterile background applicants.
- Experience in Ointments/creams/suppositories/ Syrup / Gel/ drops/ ampules will be preferred
Interview Details :
Date & time; Sunday, May 7th, 09:00 AM-03:00 PM
Venue: Actavis Pharma Development Centre Pvt Ltd (a Teva Company), TICEL Bio Park, Taramani Road, Chennai 600113
Alternative; If unable to attend F2F interaction can share resumes to Trupti.email@example.com/ Snehal.Mokashi@teva.co.in