Clinical SAS Programmer Job Openings in Tata Consultancy Services In india. HR Contact Information Mentioned below. Share your Resume if you meet the Requirements
TCS is Hiring For “Clinical SAS Programmer Professionals”. Details below
Role : SAS SDTM Programmer/Sr SAS SDTM Programmer/ Trainee SAS Programmer/Statistical & Sr Statistical Programmer / SAS R Programmers
- 15 years full time education
- Graduate or postgraduate in Statistics or Mathematics, Life Science or Computer Sciences
Work Location: Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore /Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi / NCR
Please refer below for the job details:
For Statistical Programmer (SAS ADAM/TLF):
- Professional with experience in Statistical Programming in clinical domain
- Experience and understanding of ICH GCP principles and clinical drug development process
- Good knowledge of CDISC SDTM and ADAM standards
- Experience : 2 to 10 years of experience in programming related activities for clinical studies (Phase to IV) and publication
- Advance knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/ Graph modules and SAS Macros
For SAS R Programmers:
Tools: R, Python and SAS programming experience.
- Good communication Decision making and interpretations. Good understanding of statistical models / concepts
- Preferred Clinical Trials data exposure and CDISC knowledge
For SAS SDTM Programmers
- 2-10 years Hands-on experience on CRF annotation with SDTM mapping
- Ability to identify data issues that affect programming decisions or the integrity of results
- Understand the usage of CDISC SDTM guidance rules to annotate eCRFs with SDTM domains and variables
- Identify the required SDTM domains required based on CRF data
- Identify the protocol specific/standard SDTM domains and assign to CRF
- Developing and Validating SDTM domains
- Creating programs using SDTM & SAS CRFs
- Comparing SDTM annotations against approved template annotations.
- Developing domains as per latest SDTM standards
- Mapping variables related to Controlled Terminology
- Define QC & Validation of SDTM mapping
Sr SAS SDTM Programmer
- Contribute to the design, development of training programs.
- Accountable for functional training and mentoring of new statistical programming associates joining the team.
- Ensure that employees are trained, developed and coached so that their capabilities comply with company and regulatory standards and to maximize their contribution to the projects they are involved in.
- Act as a management level liaison between the sponsors and the delivery team
- Serve as TCS Lead for critical issues, quality trends, policy or procedure interpretation
- Identify / drive areas for process improvement for the client partnership, (quality, efficiency, compliance)
- Ensure Project Plan, Metrics are updated and send to client by respective teams in timely manner
- Organize Knowledge sharing sessions and Feedback sessions for team in coordination with statistical programmers and senior statistical programmers.
- Escalate early warning, risks, issues concerns
- Advises team on technical issues associated with statistical programming of clinical trials.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of advance SAS programming.
- Works with team on developing and validating datasets, Tables, Listings and Figures.
- Provide support and mentoring to staff on SAS procedures, processes and concepts to ensure the highest standards of quality, productivity, planning, client service, and compliance are achieved.
- Identifying and addressing areas of improvement in statistical programming.
- Participating in all strategic development meeting.
- Where required, take on role of senior programmer, taking responsibility for the full range of SAS programming related services.
- Must work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Interested candidates can share their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org