TCG Lifesciences PR&D Department Walk-In-Drive in Hyderabad for Kolkata Location
Qualification – MSc (Organic Chemistry) Experience – 2 to 6 Years
Qualification – PhD (Organic Chemistry) Experience – 2 to 3 Years
Eligibility: At least 2-6 years relevant experience.
Educational Qualification: MSc in Organic chemistry involved in identification, synthesis and development of biologically active molecules towards the discovery of novel therapeutic agents.
Good analytical mind to interpret data arising from synthesis lab and utilization of the same to generate a robust process.
Should be able to work closely with EHS department for development of systems and procedures in the facility.
Good communication skills
Should be a high energy individual, organized and self-driven.
To develop designing synthetic pathways for target structure in laboratory and basic idea about PRD and scale-up setting, ensuring delivery in accordance with project time scales and deadlines.
Specific roles will include the following:
- Exposure in handling multi step synthesis projects.
- Experience in handling projects of custom synthesis in pharmaceutical services where deadline matters.
- Familiar with the common lab techniques such as handling dry reactions, purification techniques occurred during synthesis.
- Expertise in planning the synthesis and literature & journals search where ever necessary
- Handled various chemicals & reagents
- Handled various Oxidizing and Reducing reagents
- Operational knowledge in Qualitative, Quantitative analysis & Synthetic mixtures in HPLC,GC,GCMS,KF Titrate, MR, PH Meter.
Date: 6th March, 2022 (Sunday)
Venue: Kinara Grand Hotel (formerly known as Hotel Swagath Grand) Opp CCMB, Habsiguda ‘X’ Roads, Habsiguda, Hyderabad-500007
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our website: www.tcgls.com