Sartorius MSc Chemistry Recruitment as Project Coordinator Validation Services
Job Title: Project Coordinator Validation Services
What will convince us:
- Master’s degree or above in chemistry or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Validation Services, Filtration, or life science industry.
- Knowledge of microbiological aspects
- Familiar with the concept of GMP and GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
- Knowledge of the concept of Extractables / Leachables and related analytical methods, e.g. HPLC-UV, GC-MS, LC-MS is a plus.
- Understanding drug manufacturing processes and pharmaceutical industry regulatory requirements ( FDA, EMA, WHO, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a Global environment.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Understand customer requirements and concerns.
- Coordination of validation projects on behalf of customers promptly according to the agreed test scenario as well as in compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. FDA, EMA, WHO).
- Preparation of quotes for different test scenarios/scopes.
- Customer visits and travel as and when necessary (e.g. acquiring new projects, presentation of Validation Services, generating validation leads) (less than 10%)
- Ensure efficient and effective completion of validation projects under consideration of complexity and time in coordination with the sales team, the customer, and the validation lab(s).
- Preparation, review, and approval (based on necessity) of scientific and technical validation documents (statements, protocols, reports, and other documents) in English.
- Track all validation leads and projects via applicable tools and provide a monthly summary report.
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.