Research Associate Jobs (0-1yr):
- The Research Associate is responsible for executing market research and consulting assignment/projects for fortune 500 companies.
- He/she should be capable of writing market/industry research studies, company profiles and finalizing them.
- Conducting primary and secondary research.
- Performing market engineering by estimates and forecast of the global macro as well as micro markets across North America, Europe, APAC and ROW. Analyze Market shares of the top leaders and critically argument on the future leaders.
- Deciding on entry strategies, competitive landscape and product positioning. Follow the table of content to complete the in-depth market assessment for MICRO and MACRO markets.
- Finalizing table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies and assuming responsibility for end report in terms of quality and deadlines. Finalizing client proposals and marketing collaterals
Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Excellent business/analytic writing and presentation skills. Previous experience in market research will be preferred.
Minimum 0 to 1 years of relevant industry.
Research, Writing, Identification of client needs.
Strong report writing skills.
Number of Openings: 10
If interested send your CV’s at: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi