Company name – Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Center
Department – Regulatory affairs Specialist
Location – Hyderabad
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Bachelors degree required
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Directs or performs coordination and preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions from all areas of company, internal audits and inspections.
- Leads or compiles all materials required in submissions, license renewal and annual registrations.
- Recommends changes for labeling, manufacturing, marketing, and clinical protocol for regulatory compliance.
- Monitors and improves tracking / control systems.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory procedures and changes.
- May direct interaction with regulatory agencies on defined matters.
- Recommends strategies for earliest possible approvals of clinical trials applications.
Address – Nanakramguda Rd, Madhava Reddy Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032