QUALITY CONTROL CHEMIST Fresher and Experienced Jobs 2021
• Prepare and test samples from all phases of a manufacturing or other handling process, with the goal of determining if the substance meets the standards or requirements of the project.
• Employ a variety of methods as well as a thorough
understanding of chemical testing equipment and processes.
• Prepare documents that report the results of their lab work.
Be responsible for minor equipment troubleshooting and repair.
• Preserve workplace safety and safe materials handling as appropriate since they sometimes work with hazardous materials.
• As a perk, the com any provides daily free pickups and lunch for this position.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILES
LEVEL ONE CANDIDATE:
• Trainee to 4 years’ experience.
• Salary: 8,000 to 9,000 per month.
LEVEL TWO CANDIDATE:
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in quality control at an injectable manufacturing company.
Salary: 10,000 to 15,000 per month.
LEVEL THREE CANDIDATE:
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in quality control at an injectable manufacturing company.
• Salary: 25,000 to 35,000 per month.
Based on your level of experience, kindly determine whether you are a Level One, Level Two, or Level Three candidate and identify as such in the subject of your email. Please submit your updated cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT COMPANY :-
Lifespan Biotech is an internationally recognised, WHO-GMP and ISO 9001:2008 certified contract-manufacturing company which has rapidly emerged as a premier integrated pharmaceutical company in the country.
Its business focuses on the manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products and services to clients across the globe, and its portfolio includes a range of injectables (SVP) in the form of vials and ampoules.