Quality Control & Microbiology job openings in the Hyderabad location.
Bioplus Solutions is a biotech company that provides research and development services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The company is based in Ahmedabad, India and was founded in 2014. Bioplus Solutions offers a range of services including drug discovery, process development, and analytical testing. The company has a team of experienced scientists and professionals with expertise in areas such as chemistry, biology, and pharmacology.
If you are interested in working at Bioplus Solutions
If you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as Compliance Awareness and the ability to think strategically, a career in Quality could be for you.
Designation: Sr. Executive/Executive
Employment: Full-time (Onsite)
Remuneration: At par with the industry.
As a Sr. Executive/Executive you will act as a thinker who should be able to develop and execute plans for resulting successful implementation of quality standards and providing professional advice to the organization.
You will be required to do the following
- Preparing the strategies for the implementation of Quality standards for QC/Microbiology/Quality Assurance and Quality Management Systems.
- Establish & maintain working relationships with the people working in the office.
- Coordinate activities with regard to Quality and Compliance.
- Submit individual promotional plans
Quality Control & Microbiology:
- Developing and validating methods analytical systems i.e., rigorous testing of the methods ensuring that they are precise, accurate, reproducible, “fool-proof” & specific to the product, etc.
- Microbiological Methods, Validations of HVAC, Water, and Air.
- Documentation Management System
- Maintaining quality standards for incoming materials, ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, norms & practices, identifying gaps and taking corrective action.
- Managing lab operations with tasks including testing & analysis of raw material, products, machines & equipment, etc. Identifying any defects/ deviations and taking corrective action.
- Practical knowledge of Laboratory hazards and safety measures. Personal hygiene and safety.
- Should be able to achieve clear targets set – daily, weekly & monthly.
- Suggest action plans when things are deviating from the standard or actual goals.
- Reporting to the Management on MIS
- Hands-on experience in Technology Transfer, VMP, Validation matrix design, Quality Manual, Site Master File, Safety Manual, Calibration Manual, Procedures, Supportive,
forms and Analytics.
- Quality management system, Design, and Execution: Layout design and detailed engineering, Validation of facility, water system, equipment, method, process, Cleaning validation, Computer / electronic System validation, Change control, Deviation, OOS, OOT, Investigation, CAPA, Maintenance and Preventive maintenance, Stability testing, Quality Control, Batch Control and Product release, Documentation system, Product recalls, Internal Quality Audit – self-inspection, Complaint Handling, Risk Analysis, APQR, Vendor qualification, EM & Water Quality Monitoring, Training, Designing of a system according to various country-specific regulatory guidelines.
- Organizing continuous audits to ensure compliance and sound functioning of the process.
- Reviewing and revising the technical specifications/batch manufacturing record/validation protocols, validation reports, SOPs, Protocols, Test reports, and other GMP documents.
- Generating analytical specifications for raw materials, intermediates, and finished goods together with the Analytical and Regulatory Group.
- Good Organization skills and leadership skills and attention to detail.
- A “Can do approach” to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work.
- Good communication skills and command of spoken and written English.
- Very pleasing and friendly personality.
- The attitude of counsel and advice.
- Constant updating of information relating to various guidelines etc.,
- Willingness to work long hours and unsociable hours whenever necessary
Qualifications: Post Graduate in any Life Sciences / Chemical Sciences
Experience: Min. 3-5 years in a similar capacity in a reputable organization
Male and female candidates have equal opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCESS; Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org