Central Government Health Scheme in Prayagraj invites pharmacists to fill four temporary and contractual positions. The posts are for Pharmacists, including allopathic and Ayurvedic pharmacists. The age limit for applicants is 64 years, and the remuneration offered is Rs. 25500/-
the last six decades, the Central Government Health Scheme has provided comprehensive medical care to the employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. C.G.H.S. caters to eligible beneficiaries’ healthcare needs, covering all four pillars of the democratic set-up in India: Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press.
Candidates are invited to appear in the walk-in-interview scheduled to be held to fill up the vacant posts of Pharmacists (allopathic & Ayurvedic) & J.H.A.A. (L.D.C. – Lower Division Clerk) on a purely temporary and contract basis in C.G.H.S., Prayagraj as per the details given below, as per terms and condition, who have retired from Central / State government services / P.S.U.’s, autonomous bodies of Central and State govt., are eligible for the aforesaid vacant post.
No of posts: 03 [Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 03 posts Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – 01 posts]
Age: Not exceeding 64 years on the date of publication.
Remuneration: Rs. 25500/- or “last pay drawn minus pension before commutation”, whichever is less.
Duration of appointment: Contractual appointment for 180 days or till the regular appointment or attaining the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
Place of Posting: The selected candidates will be posted in A.D. Office, Polyclinic & Wellness Centres at Prayagraj.
Preference: 1. Preference shall be given to the candidates belonging to the concerned city.
Candidate knowing computers
Interested & eligible candidates may appear in the walk-in interview on 20th April’2023 at 11.00 am at the O/o Additional Director, C.G.H.S., 2nd Floor, Sangam Place, Civil Lines, Prayagraj – 211 001, along with Bio-date, 02 passport size photograph, with all documents (in original) along with a self-attested set of photocopy of requisite certificates, viz, Age & Address proof, qualification: pension Payment Order (P.P.O.), P.A.N. Card & A.D.H.A.R.
Note:- Candidature of candidates without the abovementioned documents shall be deemed rejected for walk-in interviews. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature and vary/cancel the vacancies without assigning a reason. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
Terms & Conditions :
- Remuneration will commence from the date of reporting for duty at the place of posting.
- Tax will be deducted from t source per the rules.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any other benefit granted to at regular C.G.H.S. employees like P.F., Pension, Gratuity, or Medical attendance. Seniority, Promotion and L.T.C. etc.
- The appointee will not accept any other employment during the engagement under C.G.H.S. Prayagraj
- Contractual employees will be eligible for 1.5 days of paid leave for each completed month of service. Accumulation of leave beyond a calendar year will not be allowed.
- Additional Director, C.G.H.S., Prayagraj, can terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason.
- The applicant will have to produce his certificates in the original (along with one set of self-attested photocopies) for verification at the time of the personal interview