The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali is seeking a Pharmacist. The successful candidate will work on a pure contract basis with a fixed consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 41,500/- for an initial period of six months or until a permanent appointment is made, whichever is earlier. The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with a minimum of 55% from an Institute recognized by the Central or State Government, registration as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act of 1948
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali envisions a new generation of scientists dedicated to pursuing knowledge in frontier areas of basic sciences. In an intellectually vibrant academic environment, IISER Mohali nurtures the basic tenets of science education and research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Institute aims to emerge as a global centre of learning, academic excellence, and innovative research.
Post Code: 203
No of post : (01 UR)
Maximum Age Limit: 33 Years
Essential Qualifications and Experience: Bachelor’s degree (with 55%) in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Central or State Government. Should be registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act of 1948. Experience: Relevant experience of 5 years as a pharmacist at a reputed minimum 50 bedded hospital / Organisation in Central Govt. / State Govt. / recognized Private Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Pharmacies etc.
Remuneration Equivalence as per URRs: Rs. 41,500/-
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The engagements are purely on a contract basis at a fixed consolidated monthly remuneration mentioned against each post, initially for six months or till the appointments are made regularly, whichever is earlier, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the requirement of the Institute, and satisfactory work performance (as the case may be).
3. Please note that all these positions are purely on a contract basis, and appearance in the written test/skill test/interview (as the case may be) and selection after that will not entitle the candidate to any claim or regular appointments at IISER Mohali.
4. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative; IISER Mohali reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at any time in the recruitment process. Further, Institute also reserves the right NOT to fill any advertised post.
5. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc., laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts. Since all the applications will be screened based on data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidate must satisfy themselves with the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If, at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
6. The prescribed essential qualification/experience indicated is the bare minimum, and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for a written test/skill test/interview (as the case may be). Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient for the Institute to conduct written / skill tests of all the candidates. Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written / skill tests to a reasonable limit based on qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates, therefore, should furnish details of all qualifications and experience in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed, along with documentary evidence. Institute also reserves the right to adopt any additional shortlisting criteria over and above the advertised criteria to restrict the candidates for the written test/skill test/interview (as the case may be).
7. If there is any corrigendum/addendum, it shall only be published on Institute’s website. Candidates should check the Institute’s website regularly for any updates on the recruitment process. Institute will not be responsible for any delay in this regard.
8. The candidates must apply ONLINE only and upload all the relevant documents relating to their educational qualification, experience, etc., till 20.04.2023 up to 05:00 P.M.
9. Applications received after the expiry of the last date will not be entertained, and Institute will not be responsible for any delay. Please visit Institute’s website, iisermohali.ac.in, for application submission. The application will not be received through any other mode.
10. The candidate should scan their recent passport-size photograph and upload it at appropriate places in the online application form before submitting the same. Further, the candidate must also upload the relevant documents relating to qualifications, experience etc.
11. Applications received through email / offline mode / incomplete / not in the prescribed format will not be entertained or accepted.
12. Application, once submitted, cannot be altered/resubmitted under any circumstances. Further, no request concerning making changes in any data/particular entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please prepare all data/details before you start filling out the application form.
13. Experience / Essential qualification and age will be reckoned on the last date to submit the online application form.
14. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
15. Candidates shall have to produce original documents along with one set of photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, and application form submitted online, etc., at the time of the written test/skill test/interview (as the case may be). In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered.
16. Candidate should keep their email Id and mobile no. They are provided in the application form active. Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt / delay in receipt of any communication due to deactivation of email Id or mobile no. Given or due to a change in the address etc.
17. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding eligibility/conduct/result of written test/skill test/interview and reasons for not being called for written test/skill test/interview (as the case may be).
18. The decision of the Director, IISER Mohali, in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of any/all applications, fixing the eligibility criteria, the equivalence of qualifications, mode of screening/selection, the conduct of written test/skill test/interview, not to fill the vacancy, will be final and binding on the candidates.
19. Canvassing in any form / bringing in any political influence or otherwise will be treated as a candidate’s disqualification. “INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”. If it is found at any stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature is liable to be cancelled on that ground.
20. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/skill test/interview (as the case may be).
21. Relaxation/concessions of age:
(i) Maximum age limit of each post shall be the same as mentioned above against each post. The age shall be determined on the last date of submitting the application form mentioned in the advertisement.
(ii) Age is relaxable for 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation is not applicable for reserved category candidates applying against UR category posts.
(iii) Age relaxation for the departmental candidates will be by the instructions or orders of the GoI.
(iv) Candidates belonging to other eligible categories shall have relaxation as per GoI norms. The Institute follows the reservation norms per GoI rules for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/EWS/ESM. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/EWS/ESM must ensure they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed by GoI in support of their claim at the time of application. PwBDs will be entitled to all exemptions; relaxations benefit as per GoI guidelines.
22. Separate applications should be submitted online for each post applied.
23. Candidates must pay the online application fee of Rs. 500/- for GEN/OBC-NCL/EWS/ESM. The fee is exempted for SC/ST/PwBD/ Women Candidates of any community. Fees by any other mode of payment will not be accepted. The fee, once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The last date for submission of application forms is 20.04.2023 upto 05:00 P.M