Title: Pharma Clinical Trials Content Editor Job Opening at Clarivate
Clarivate is hiring an Associate/Content Editor for their Clinical Trials team in Chennai, India. The ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Microbiology, or Lifesciences
Job Title: Associate/Content Editor in the Clinical Trials team
Job Number: JREQ121692
City, ST: Chennai, TN
Eligibility Criteria: Education (BPharmacy / M Pharmacy/ MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Lifesciences)
Work experience (2 to 3 years of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports)
Knowledge, skills, or abilities (In-depth knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug pipelines, drug development, and clinical phases)
Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills.
It would be great if you also had . . .
Experience in secondary research related to clinical information
What will you be doing in this role?
- Maintain Clarivate database with up-to-date and accurate Clinical trials information from a range of information sources
- Accountable for the delivery of weekly targets
- You have to analyze, cross-reference, and update all new or previously updated information in the Clinical trial records from various sources, including company websites, presentations, conferences, Press releases, clinical trial repositories, and other possible internet sources.
- Ensure quality standards are observed
- Ability to understand and interpret complex and detailed Trials & Drugs related information from source material
About the Team
The team works for the Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence and Drug Discovery Intelligence product. The team size is 12, including Principal content analyst, Senior content analysts, Content analysts, and Associate content analysts reporting to Rosary L – Team manager.
Hours of Work; 9 hours per day, IST (including one hour break)