Pfizer Senior Safety Surveillance Associate job vacancies in Chennai
What You Will Achieve
You will be relied on by the company to monitor its drug, biologics, and medical devices surveillance program. This will include intake, evaluation, and processing of the adverse reports received. You will support the clinical trial as well as the post-marketing activities.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing important deliverables on time. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will make it easy to manage difficult issues and help in establishing consensus between teams.
It is your dedication and hard work that will make it possible for Pfizer’s customers and patients to receive the medicines they need when they need them.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of complex projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets, and develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Provide oversight, team mentoring on case handling aspects, data extraction and analyses and conduct follow-up activities.
- Act as subject matter expert and liaise with key partners regarding safety data collection and data reconciliation.
- Review, analyze, prepare, and complete safety-related reports within scope to determine the safety profile of Pfizer’s products and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Review processed cases to verify accuracy, consistency, and compliance with process requirements, and review case data for special scenarios.
- Manage, where applicable, safety resources in the local team.
- Provide specific pharmacovigilance or product knowledge and experience, as required by the business, and mentor colleagues accordingly.
- Develop and maintain advanced knowledge of all products within the Pfizer portfolio.
- Develop and maintain expertise in all assigned products, of applicable corporate policies.
- Design and oversee the tracking of applicable safety metrics.
- Manage project and process management meeting established deadlines.
- And search functions in the safety database and data mart.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated organizational/project management skills
- Solid knowledge of global regulations and guidelines for drug development
- Demonstrated analytical and statistical skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently and resolve issues appropriately
- Strong skills in productivity, organizational and time management to meet strict regulatory compliance goals
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Master’s degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Familiarity with the management of performance metrics
- Ability to make decisions independently in both routine case processing and unique and/or complex situations and to resolve issues appropriately to achieve a desired result or impact
Work Location Assignment: On-Premise
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.