BIOMETRICS AT NOVOTECH Clinical SAS INTERNSHIP Opportunities for Information Technology or Pharmacy or Clinical Research or life science related field Candidates
Location :- Bangalore
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
CLINICAL DATA PROGRAMMER – SAS TRAINEE PROGRAM
- As a SAS Programming Trainee, you will be a member of the Data Management Team and will perform SAS programming activities on clinical trial projects and to ensure compliance with Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP).
To be eligible for the SAS Programming Trainee Program you will need:
Graduate in Information Technology or Pharmacy or Clinical Research or life science related field or similar.
- Base SAS Certified with good understanding of Clinical Research terminologies.
- Awareness about different electronic data capture tools and metadata would be an added advantage
- Biometrics team includes data management, database programming, statistical programming, biostatistics, and pharmacometrics, who support clinical trials across all phases.
- To support our continued growth and our commitment to learning & development, we have introduced the Clinical Data Programmer – SAS Trainee Program.
- 3 MONTHS ON THE JOB TRAINING
- Working on live studies to deliver on project data requirements
- Supported by a dedicated mentor and a Biometrics Trainer.
Application Link :-
Click on Above Link and apply by filling appropriate Credentials