Novartis hiring notification for Quality control junior Executive position
Jr. Executive QC
job ID; 370892BR
- Supports all GxP activities in the Quality department.Administers Quality Systems/ Processes, including documentation, metrics, and monitoring of actions.
- Supports the establishment of Quality operational processes.
- Performs routine GxP Compliance/ Operational activities according to Novartis Quality Standards.
- Supports Quality Projects and initiatives.
- Maintains applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), GxP-compliant documentation, and records within the Novartis Quality Management System.
- Ensures the integrity of all Quality Systems records and data, as applicable, and collaboration of own team with other functions and departments.
- Ensures an adequate level of education and GxP knowledge.
- Updates and maintains relevant information in electronic systems (e.g., Change Control, Documentation, Training).
- Follow-up and monitoring (e.g., CAPAs, actions, metrics, Quality plan).
- Supports Quality Audits and Health Authority inspections.
- Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt
- Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: Novartis is committed to building a great, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Minimum requirements; Collaborating across boundaries Functional Breadth QC/ QA in pharmaceutical industry/ biotech with environmental monitoring & cleanliness zones English Quality Control (QC) Testing Knowledge of GMP Knowledge of IT Applications & tools Quality Standards Quality Assurance
Business Unit; QUALITY
Work Location; Navi Mumbai
Company/Legal Entity; Sdz Pvt Ind
Functional Area; Quality
Job Type; Full Time
Employment Type; Regular