National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Raebareli is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the SERB-SRG project titled “LRP engineered nanolipidic carriers as potential therapeutics for brain targeting in Wilson’s disease.” The position is temporary and available immediately for a duration of up to two years, based on the candidate’s performance each year.
Duration: 2 years (up to the termination of the project)
- MS Pharm/M.Pharm/MTech (Pharm) in Specialization Pharmaceutics/Pharmacology/Biotechnology) with a minimum of 60% aggregate or 6.75 CGPA.
- Candidates with GPAT or GATE qualification and research experience in the related area will be preferred.
Upper age Limit: 28 years
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/women and physically disabled candidates.
- JRF @ Rs. 31,000 per month plus HRA as applicable
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should apply using the prescribed application form (format attached) along with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experience certificates, etc. The application should be sent via email to email@example.com by June 20, 2023, with the subject marked as “Application for JRF position- Pharmaceutics.”
Candidates can also send the application form, CV, and all photocopies of certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc., by post to the undersigned address. The envelope and the application should mention the post applied for “Application for JRF position- Pharmaceutics.”
Candidates should note the following points:
- NIPER Raebareli reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting eligible candidates.
- The project team of the Institute has the right to apply any screening criteria if a large number of applications are received.
- The committee also reserves the right not to select any candidates.
- The interview will tentatively be held in June-July 2023 at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Bijnor-Sisendi Road, Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp, Lucknow. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/mobile, and no separate interview letter will be issued.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be provided to candidates called for the interview. Candidates should bring their original certificates on the scheduled date and time.
- The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The incumbent cannot claim regularization at the Institute.
For further information or clarification, applicants may contact the Principal Investigator (PI) directly by email/phone.
Last date for receipt of application: 20th June 2023
Contact Information: Dr. Rahul Shukla (Principal Investigator) Assistant Professor Department: Pharmaceutics National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Transit Campus: Bijnor-Sisendi Road, Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp, Lucknow (UP) – 226002 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Phone: 91-9473692288 Website: http://www.niperraebareli.edu.in/