Milan Laboratories is hiring for IPQA Officer (Tablet, Capsule, Dry syrup) at their Kamothe factory. The job responsibilities include sampling, in-process controls, ensuring equipment qualification, reviewing BMR & BPR, training, dispatch activity, batch release, and more. Candidates should have a B.Pharm qualification with 0-1 year of experience or be a B.Pharm fresher
Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd hiring for IPQA Officer (Tablet, Capsule, Dry syrup) at our Kamothe factory.
Below are the requirements:
Qualification: B. Pharmacy
Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience – Male (B. Pharm freshers can also apply)
Job Location: Kamothe, Panvel
- Responsible for the sampling of Environmental monitoring through the settling plate method & air sampling.
- Responsible for the different microbial resting sampling.
- In-process controls during production, packaging & maintaining records.
- To ensure all production equipment is qualified.
- To review BMR& BPR is complete at each stage.
- Training including the application of cGMP systems & principles of quality assurance.
- Responsible for Sampling & dispensing activity for Raw material & packaging material.
- Responsible for IPQA activities for Tablet, Capsule, Dry Syrup, Liquid, and Ointment Primary & secondary packing areas.
- Responsible for a sampling of In process & finished products.
- Responsible for daily verification & monthly calibration of IPQA instruments
- Responsible for Sampling Process validation samples at various stages as per validation protocol.
- Responsible for Sampling of Cleaning validation samples at various stages as per validation protocol.
- Responsible for Dispatch Activity & batch release.
- To investigate NCR, Deviation & complaints.
- Ensure all activities in the plant are as per cGMP.
- Responsible for completion of Area qualification as per Protocol.
APPLICATION PROCESS; Interested candidates please share your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org