medical coders at Vee Technologies in Hyderabad.
Vee Technologies is hiring IPDRG & ED Facility Coder – WFO Job openings in Hyderabad and Trichy locations. interested and eligible candidates apply now.
Vee Technologies is a global business process outsourcing company that offers a range of services, including data entry, customer service, and healthcare management. The company was founded in 2001 and has offices in the United States, India, and the Philippines. Its clients include Fortune 500 companies and government agencies. Vee Technologies is known for its focus on quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction
Medical coding jobs at Vee Technologies involve reviewing medical records and assigning standardized codes to diagnoses, procedures, and other information contained in the records. These codes are used for billing and administrative purposes and help ensure that healthcare providers are paid accurately and efficiently. Medical coders at Vee Technologies may work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, and insurance companies. They may also work remotely. In order to work as a medical coder at Vee Technologies, you typically need to have a high school diploma or equivalent and complete a medical coding certification program. Experience in the healthcare industry and knowledge of medical terminology can also be helpful.
Designation: Medical Coder/Sr.Medical Coder
Experience: 1-3 Yrs
weekend walk-in drive for medical coders at Vee Technologies in Hyderabad.
As per the announcement, the company is looking for Medical Coders/Sr. Medical Coders/QA with 0-5 years of experience, specializing in ED, IP DRG & Surgery. The company has multiple locations in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Salem, and Trichy.
Medical coding is an important part of the healthcare industry and involves assigning specific codes to medical procedures and diagnoses to ensure accurate billing and insurance claims. It is a field that requires attention to detail, knowledge of medical terminology, and coding standards.
medical coder job profile ;
Medical coders are responsible for reviewing medical records and assigning standardized codes to diagnoses, procedures, and other information contained in the records. These codes are used for billing and administrative purposes and help ensure that healthcare providers are paid accurately and efficiently.
The specific job duties of a medical coder may include:
- Reviewing medical records, including patient histories, exam and test results, and treatment plans
- Assigning codes to diagnoses and procedures using classification systems such as the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) and Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
- Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of coded information
- Maintaining and updating coding databases
- Resolving coding discrepancies and responding to coding-related inquiries
- Providing coding guidance and support to other healthcare professionals
Medical coders may work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, and government agencies. They may also work remotely. In order to work as a medical coder, you typically need to have a high school diploma or equivalent and complete a medical coding certification program. Experience in the healthcare industry and knowledge of medical terminology can also be helpful.
vee technologies interview process; WhatsApp Video call
Work location: Bangalore, Hyderabad & Trichy
Notice Period: Immediate joiners are preferred
Application Process; Interested candidates can forward their resumes to
Mode of Interview: WhatsApp Video call
Work location: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Salem, Trichy
Notice Period: Immediate joiners are preferred
Interested candidates can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact: Kalai- 9566406546(Available on WhatsApp)
Kalaiyarasi Raja – HR
vee technologies medical coding interview questions
Here are some potential questions that you may be asked during a medical coding interview at Vee Technologies:
- Why do you want to work in medical coding?
- Can you explain the difference between ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding systems?
- How do you stay up-to-date on coding changes and updates?
- Give an example of a time when you had to resolve a coding discrepancy.
- How do you handle a situation where you are not familiar with a particular code or procedure?
- Describe your experience with electronic health records (EHR) systems.
- How do you handle a high volume of work while maintaining a high level of accuracy?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work with a difficult healthcare provider to obtain the necessary information for coding?
- How do you ensure HIPAA compliance in your work as a medical coder?
- Do you have any certifications in medical codings, such as the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) credential?
These are just a few examples of the types of questions you may be asked during a medical coding interview at Vee Technologies. It’s a good idea to prepare for a wide range of questions and to have specific examples of your skills and experience ready to discuss
vee technologies medical coding Hyderabad address; 48/5/6, 9C & 9D, 9th Floor, Vaishnavi’s Cynosure 2, Gachibowli Rd, Opp. RTTC, Telecom Nagar Extension, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032