Labcorp Is Hiring.
openings in Labcorp for candidates having relevant exp (0-5) years in
Pharmacovigilance. Safety science analyst (freshers)
safety science specialist (3-4 years)
safety science coordinator 1 (1-2 years)
safety science coordinator 2 (2-3 years)
senior safety science specialist (4-5
Interested candidates can send me
their resume on my personal email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning their relevant exp and domain, I’ll screen to check if those are eligible and mathces with the opening
Safety Science Specialist: Individuals with 3 to 4 years of relevant pharmacovigilance experience.
Send Your Updated Resume to LABCORP HR Team Mail Id drugdevelopmentcareers.labcorp.com
2) Labcorp Drug development hiring Details 2021
Job Name – Safety Science Analyst
Location Bangalore, India
- Masters in Pharmacy/ Doctrate in Pharma
- Experience – 0-6 months ( Freshers )
- Attention to detail
- Team player.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate math and spelling skills preferably with an aptitude for handling and proof reading numerical data
- Knowledge of MS office Windows applications beneficial
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Assist in the processing of expedited safety reports (ESRs). This includes, but is not limited to:
- maintenance of adverse event tracking systems
- set up and maintenance of project files, core process files and central safety files
- assist with the reporting of ESRS to clients, regulatory authorities, ethics committees, investigators and
- Labcorp Drug Development project personnel, if required, within study specified timelines
Provide administrative support to PV&DSS personnel (e.g word processing, proof-reading and editing correspondence /documents, mailings, filing, faxing, photocopying and archiving etc)
• Ensure all incoming faxed Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reports are appropriately stamped, logged into the departmental tracking application and forwarded in a timely manner to the designated Drug Safety Associate (DSA)/Senior Drug Safety Associate (Sr. DSA)
•Where applicable, check the PV&DSS hotline malbox regularly for reported SAEs and forward messages to thedesignated DSA)/Sr. DSA
• Assist in the maintenance of files regarding adverse event reporting requirements in all countries.
• Maintain and distribute a weekly schedule for PVBDSS staff
• Work within the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) system, including departmental Work instructions (Wis)
• Build and maintain good PVBDSS relationships across functional units.
• Ensure submission of client related documents is sent to the client within designated time frames (eg SAE reports, ESRS, Safety Management Plans (SMP))
• Assist the DSA/Sr. DSA in preparation of materials needed for client and/or investigator meetings Any other duties as assigned by management.