Jubilant Pharma Limited Hiring notification for production chemists at the Bangalore location. interested and eligible candidates APPLY NOW
Jubilant Pharma jobs Chemist – Production
- To acquire and maintain a global leadership position in chosen areas of businesses
- To continuously create new opportunities for growth in our strategic businesses
- To be among the top 10 most admired companies to work for
- To continuously achieve a return on invested capital of at least 10 points higher than the cost of capital.
Our Promise; We will, with utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions; and for our stakeholders through growth, cost-effectiveness, and wise investment of resources. Kindly refer to www.jubl.com for more information about the organization.PositionProduction ChemistBusiness Unit / FunctionAC2OLocationBharuchReports toShift In ChargeSummary Of JobTo ensure the shift plant operation as per SOP and work instructions.Key Responsibilities(Performance Indicators)
- To maintain the logbook and shift report.
- To operate the plant as per SOPs.
- Note down all the plant readings regularly and record them in the log sheet.
- Loading & unloading of the materials from drums, tanks & receivers as per the SOP.
- Maintaining alertness & keeping the Shift in-charge posted about any abnormality in the plant.
- To make use of all the personnel protective equipment and maintain proper housekeeping in the plant.
- Planned transfer/unloading of raw materials and dispatch of the finished goods.
- To analyze all process samples as per the quality plan to control process parameters.
- To collect all process samples as per instruction of the Shift In-charge along with all necessary safety precautions.
- To transfer the raw materials as per requirements.
- In addition to the above jobs, the management may assign any other responsibility as and when required.
- Awareness about responsible care ( Environment, Health, Safety, and Security )
No. of ReporteesNilQualification & Experience
- Diploma – Chemical Engineer or B.Sc. in Chemistry
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Continuous chemical process/batch process plant.
KeyCompetencies (Technical, Functional & Behavioral)
- Operating knowledge of Continuous chemical process/batch process.
- Working knowledge of Reactors, filters, and centrifuges in the batch process.
- Adherence to quality / Safety norms.
- Knowledge of DCS / PLC-based plant operation.
- Knowledge of distillation operation.
- Material handling (Toxic/hazardous).
Jubilant Pharma Limited hiring production chemists in Bangalore – APPLY HERE