Company Name – Johnson & Johnson
Location – Mumbai
Department – Quality Control
Category – Quality
Associate Analyst, QC Stability Lab shall be responsible for on-time completion of analytical tests of pharmaceutical formulations of varied complexity. This is an excellent opportunity for enhancing analytical skills in a highly compliant QC environment.
- Perform and document analyses on qualified techniques according to the analytical method as per protocol, specifications, and laboratory procedures.
- To effectively plan for execution of analysis within defined analytical test window by ensuring first pass analysis.
- To initiate and document any non-conformance/ quality issue as per applicable procedure and participate in the investigation.
- To support in maintenance and qualification/calibration (execute) of laboratory equipment.
- Provide technical/scientific support to other analysts within laboratory and other labs within the premise.
- Participate in project teams as analytical technical team member.
- To participate in laboratory related activities such as data compilation, preparation of work instructions, and standard operating procedures.
Educational Qualifications :-
Experience and Skills:
- Familiarity with techniques employed in pharmaceutical analytical testing such as HPLC/ UPLC, UV, dissolution
- Familiarity with the basic chemistry concepts, such as volumetric solution preparations
- Understanding on the GMP quality principles
Application Process :- Click. Below Link