Jodas Expoim Walk-In Interview For AR&D (Development)
Department: AR&D (Development)
Designations: Research Associate I/II/III
Required Educational Qualification: B Pharmacy / M Pharmacy / MSc Analytical Chemistry
Experience: 2-8 Years
- Analysis of Formulation Research Development samples. (Assay, Related Substances, Osmometer, UV-Visible Spectrophotometer, Water Content).
- Responsible for the analysis of the in-process and Finished and Stability Samples.
- Responsible for analyzing HPLC, Assay, and Related Substances by HPLC. Water Content by KF
- Responsible for online documentation of analysis done.
- Responsible for online Support for the Formulation department
- Responsible for Good Laboratory Practices in Analytical Research and Development.
- Responsible for Following the Calibration Schedule of the laboratory instruments as per the master plan.
- Operation & Calibration of Analytical Instruments (HPLC, Analytical micro balances & pH meter).
DATE; 16th April 2023
INTERVIEW LOCATION: JODAS EXPOIM PVT. LTD., 3rd Floor, NSL Centrum, Plot No S-1, Sy No: 1043 & 1048, KPHB Phase-III, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500072, India.