Recruitment for Clinical Research Coordinator at AIIMS Jodhpur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur, located in Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Raj), is currently inviting applications for the post of Clinical Research Coordinator on a purely temporary basis. The recruitment is for an Extramural Research Project titled “A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination.” This project is led by Dr. Madhukar Mittal, Additional Professor, in Department of Endocrinology & Metabolism.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur has released a recruitment notification for the position of Clinical Research Coordinator. The position is available on a purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research Project titled “A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients Uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination.” Interested candidates who meet the essential qualifications and experience requirements can apply for this position. The recruitment process will include a Walk-In-Interview, and candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents.
Recruitment for the Extramural Research Project
The Extramural Research Project for which the recruitment is being conducted is titled “A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients Uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination.” The project aims to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of Hydroxychloroquine in treating Type 2 Diabetes patients who are uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination.
Dr. Madhukar Mittal, Additional Professor, Department of Endocrinology & Metabolism, AIIMS Jodhpur, is the Principal Investigator for the Extramural Research Project. As the Principal Investigator, Dr. Madhukar Mittal will oversee the project and guide the research activities.
The Walk-In-Interview for the Clinical Research Coordinator position will be held on 13.06.2023 at 09:00 AM. Candidates who are interested in this position should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of the interview. The candidates are required to appear in person for the Walk-In-Interview at the following address:
Recruitment Section, Second Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Application Submission Requirements
Candidates should ensure that they submit the application in the prescribed format along with their Bio-data on the day of the Walk-In-Interview. Additionally, candidates are required to bring all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents related to age, qualifications, and relevant experience.
Designation and Qualifications
Clinical Research Coordinator
The recruitment is specifically for the position of Clinical Research Coordinator. The following are the details of the position:
- Number of Posts: 02
- Essential Qualification: B.Sc. in Science stream or B.Pharma with a minimum of 01 years of Research Experience in a related field or Master of Public Health (MPH).
- Desirable Qualification: Previous experience working on research projects and proficiency in Hindi and English language. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Statistical software.
- Job Profile: The Clinical Research Coordinator will work under the guidance of the Principal Investigator and will be responsible for carrying out tasks related to the project.
- Tenure: 6 Months
- Age Limit: 35 Years
- Stipend: The stipend payment is made based on enrolled patients completing the treatment period, which will be Rs. 3958/- per patient.
The Clinical Research Coordinator position requires candidates to have a B.Sc. degree in Science or a B.Pharma degree with a minimum of 01 years of research experience in a related field. Alternatively, candidates with a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree can also apply. Candidates should have previous experience working on research projects and to be proficient in both Hindi and English languages. Additionally, proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Statistical software is preferred. The selected candidates will work under the guidance of the Principal Investigator and will be responsible for carrying out tasks related to the project. The tenure for this position is 6 months, and the maximum age limit is 35 years. The stipend payment for enrolled patients completing the treatment period will be Rs. 3958/- per patient.
General Terms & Conditions
The following are the general terms and conditions associated with the recruitment process:
- Reporting time for candidates starts at 09:00 AM on 13.06.2023, and the closing time to report for the interview is 10:00 AM on the same day. No additional candidates will be entertained for the interview after the closing time.
- The above-mentioned posts are filled on a purely temporary basis and are co-terminus with the project. The selected candidates will have no right to claim permanent employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur, or continuation of their services in any other project.
- No inquiries regarding the recruitment process will be entertained after the due date.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease as per the requirement and at the sole discretion of the Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
- All educational, professional, and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University and should be full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Candidates working in Government or Public Sector undertakings should produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the interview.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period and based on the project.
- The salary offered is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and is based on the experience, qualifications, skill set, etc., of the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Age concession may be admissible for experienced and skilled persons based on the extent of service rendered in other research projects.
- Age, education qualification, and experience will be considered until the last date of the advertisement.
- It is essential to enclose all the required essential qualifications and experience certificates with the application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.