Clin Process Coord – India: Job Vacancies for All Life Sciences Candidates in Bangalore
Are you a skilled professional in the field of clinical operations, looking for exciting job opportunities in Bangalore, India? If you have a passion for clinical research and want to contribute to making a healthier world, then this article is for you. In this article, we will explore the job role of a Clinical Process Coordinator and the responsibilities involved. We’ll also provide essential qualifications and skills required for this position. So, let’s dive in and discover the exciting world of clinical process coordination!
1. Introduction: Clinical Process Coord – India Job Vacancies
The field of clinical operations plays a crucial role in the successful execution of clinical trials and research studies. Clinical Process Coordinators are integral members of project teams, providing vital support and ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, and good clinical practices. They contribute to maintaining quality standards and meeting project timelines.
2. Job Overview
As a Clinical Process Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to provide project-related assistance for assigned projects, project teams, and sites. You will work in collaboration with various stakeholders to ensure efficient coordination, compliance, and achievement of quality and timeline metrics.
3. Essential Functions
– Work on Visit Tracking in CTMS
You will be involved in visit tracking in Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) for tasks such as investigator payments, vendor setup quality control (QC), pharmacovigilance (PV) batch review, passthrough invoice batch review, and other associated tasks.
– Access Provision and Revocation
Managing access to various systems and platforms will be part of your responsibilities. This includes providing access to authorized personnel and revoking access when required.
– Review Authorization to Proceed (ATP) Trainings
You will review ATP trainings to ensure compliance with the required standards. This involves verifying that project team members have completed the necessary training modules.
– Coordinating with Translation Vendors
Coordinating with translation vendors will be essential to ensure accurate and timely translation of documents, when required.
– Understanding Contracts and Ensuring Quality Output
Having a good understanding of contracts related to the projects is crucial. You will work closely with processing teams to ensure excellent output quality in alignment with the contract requirements.
– Visit/Passthrough Batch Query Resolutions
Efficient coordination between operations teams (Project Managers, Random Sample Unit, Clinical, and Investigator Payment Approver) is necessary to resolve visit and passthrough batch queries promptly and effectively.
– Deadline-Oriented Work Environment
You should thrive in a deadline-oriented environment and effectively manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs) related to turnaround time (TAT), productivity, and quality.
– Responding to Ad-Hoc Requests
Be prepared to respond to ad-hoc requests for data, information, and analysis from various stakeholders involved in the projects.
– General Administrative Support
Provide general administrative support for projects, including tracking various activities and ensuring smooth project operations.
Take responsibility for indexing documents and ensuring easy retrieval when required.
To excel as a Clinical Process Coordinator, the following qualifications are preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or related field
- Life sciences graduates with approximately 2 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to exercise judgment within established procedures and practices
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Clear and accurate perception of speech when communicating with clients and project managers
- Comfortable with extended periods of sitting if the nature of work demands it
|Job Title||Clinical Process Coordinator|
|Referred By||Niranjan M|
|Responsibilities||Provide project-related assistance for assigned projects, sites, and project teams. Ensure compliance with SOPs, policies, good clinical practices, and regulatory requirements. Meet quality and timeline metrics.|
|About IQVIA||IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. They aim to make a significant impact and help customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com.|
How to apply
To apply for the Clinical Process Coordinator position at IQVIA,
- Candidates mistakenly believe they are eligible for my referral just by filling out the referral link and applying.
- However, their referral won’t be considered if they already have an active Workday profile.
- To increase the chances of their referral being accepted, I recommend that candidates follow these steps:
- Apply using a new email ID.
- First, accept the referral.
- Then, create a Workday profile and complete the application process.
- Unfortunately, many people don’t read the full post and fail to follow these instructions.
- As a result, more than 70 percent of the applications I receive are ineligible for my referral.
Q1: How can I apply for the Clinical Process Coordinator position in Bangalore, India?
To apply for the position, visit https://jobs.iqvia.com and search for the relevant job opening. Follow the application instructions provided on the website.
Q2: Are there any specific skills required for the Clinical Process Coordinator role?
Yes, some essential skills for this role include strong organizational skills, excellent communication abilities, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, and the ability to establish effective working relationships.
Q3: What is the primary responsibility of a Clinical Process Coordinator?
The primary responsibility of a Clinical Process Coordinator is to provide project-related assistance, ensuring adherence to SOPs, policies, good clinical practices, and applicable regulatory requirements. They also contribute to maintaining quality and timeline metrics.
Q4: Is prior experience required to become a Clinical Process Coordinator?
While prior experience is preferred, it may not always be mandatory. Life sciences graduates with a passion for clinical research and the required qualifications can apply for entry-level positions.
Q5: How can I learn more about IQVIA and its services?
To learn more about IQVIA, a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services, visit their official website at https://jobs.iqvia.com.