Bioprocessing Associates September 2nd Recruitment Interview Day- Exciting Permanent Opportunities
WuXi Biologics inviting applications for Bioprocessing Associates and Senior Bioprocessing Associates based in our Dundalk facility. Dundalk, IRL – Ireland
We will be holding a recruitment interview day at our new state of the art facility in Dundalk on Friday 2nd September.
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application, and if successful in our pre-screen process you will be invited for a face to face interview onsite on Friday the 2nd of September. Please note interviews will be strictly by invitation/appointment only.
- Assist in maintaining a safety orientated Culture, cGMP compliant work environment at all times.
- Work in a shift pattern to support the 24/7 operation of the facility.
- Provide input on equipment installation, start-up, operation and troubleshooting to support introduction of new products.
- As a member of the Production team, you will assist towards the delivery of production output targets and quality levels on schedule.
- Carry out production operations as directed by the relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Manufacturing Batch Records.
- Perform initial troubleshooting of issues identified during routine operations.
- Take part in investigations and optimisation of processes using scientific, engineering, and lean principles.
- Write, review and revision of area SOPs, Batch Records, Logbooks, Training Competencies and Work Instructions.
- Act as a role model for the Manufacturing function and also the wider organisation in adherence to WuXi corporate core values and PROUD culture
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a clean room environment- ideally within the Pharma/BioPharma/Electronic/ Food or similar industry.
- Ability to work within and adapt to complex automation applications such as process automation system, SAP, Trackwise, etc.
- Technical knowledge of bioprocessing/biotechnology and Upstream and /or Downstream biologics processes is an advantage
- Ability to work within and adapt to complex electronic systems such process automation, SAP and Trackwise investigation system.
- Familiar with biopharmaceutical equipment and systems such as bioreactors, autoclaves / glass washers, media/buffer systems, and purification systems is ideal.
- 0-3+ years experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical cGMP manufacturing.
- or 5-10+ years experience in the Electronic or Food industry in process operations.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is desirable.
- Knowledge of biotech manufacturing processes and documentation such as batch records and SOPs is desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work and your colleagues.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering or related field is desirable.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Shift allowance (where applicable)
- New state-of-the-art facility
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Rewards
- Workplace Well-Being Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) Services
- Sports & Social Club
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Team events throughout the year
WuXi Biologics is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job please visit career15.sapsf.cn.