Most Immediate and Urgent Openings of Case processor (ICSR) Quality Review.
Location: Begumpet, Hyderabad
Should be interested to work in “NIGHTSHIFT”.
Qualification: B pharm/ M pharm/ Pharm D/ BDS
- Should be interested to relocate to Hyderabad(WFO)
- Review adverse event information received for completeness and consistency, initiate case follow-up activities/AE query management, and independently generate narratives in accordance with department processes.
- Perform quality control activities to ensure complete and accurate case information has been entered into the drug safety database.
- Follow company processes and guidelines for case management and closure activities and adhere to company templates and guidelines for documentation and communications.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and departmental standard operating procedures. Participate in audits and inspections for global case processing.
- Ensure Deviations and CAPAS are followed up on and closed in due time.
- Perform other activities as directed by Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance management.
Interested candidates kindly call on 9160036364 (No Calls on Saturdays & Sundays and at Odd hours) or share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact:Harika Challagurugula HR Executive
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com