Syngene international (BBRC) Hiring PCO Senior Research Associate
The Biocon Bristol-Myers Squibb R&D Center (BBRC) is a collaboration between Bristol
Myers Squibb and Syngene and is based in Bangalore, India. Fully operational since 2009, the site is involved in Target Identification, Lead Discovery and Lead Optimization all the way through to early stage Pharmaceutical Development and Clinical Biomarkers R&D.
Role: Senior Research Associate BBRC
Qualifications: M Pharmacy or MS (Pharm.)
Experience: 1-3 Yrs
- An ideal candidate will independently execute in-vivo rodent pharmacokinetic (PK) studies in support of drug discovery in a fast-paced environment.
- This role requires a good understanding of PK parameters and related PK soft wares (Kinetica or Phoenix WinNonlin) and pharmacology.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting studies, sample handling, PK data analysis and interpretation of results.
- Work collaboratively with formulation, bioanalytical and biology scientists to plan and complete assigned studies.
- The candidate must possess experience in animal handling, for conducting studies, sample handling, PK data analysis and interpretation of results.
- Jugular vein cannulation and any other surgical skill will be desirable.
- He/She should have interest to learn, good problem solving, and good communication skills.
Interested candidates can revert to email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.