Immunitas Biosciences open for multiple profiles as a Research Trainee/Associate. (could also vary depending upon the years of experience) Freshers can also apply.
- Immunitas Biosciences is an immunodiagnostics company focused on developing tools for evaluating efficacy of vaccines, immunotherapies for cancer and antiviral and virucidal agents in collaboration with scientists from around the world.
Research Trainee/ Associate
- Should design, initiate, plan, execute and oversee experiments related to immunology and biochemistry
- Perform protein analysis using of gel-electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, Cell lysate
- preparation/western blotting, Luminex assay, ELISA, ELISPOT, Flow cytometry and or other proteomic tools.
- Responsible for scientific writing in different formats according to the project requirement.
- Keeping thorough record of results into data sheets and/or electronic databases and notebooks.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- Deliver high quality results according to project schedule in support of product commercialization during early feasibility, development and validation phases.
- Sterile preparation of laboratory glassware, tools, and reagents and maintenance of equipment.
- Other functions such as writing technical protocols, maintaining SOPs and taking care of required ordering.
Required Qualifications: Master’s degree or Life Sciences, Biotechnology, or other relevant area of scientific training with demonstrated capabilities and significant experience,p referably in an industrial setting.
- Theoretical and practical understanding of basic biochemical and immunological techniques.
- Sound theoretical knowledge of protein structure, function, and biology.
- Ability to mine data repositories.
- Experience using basic laboratory equipment and carrying our routine laboratory tasks;
- knowledge of safe laboratory procedures.
- Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- The ability to multitask and think critically and creatively and willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others in a dynamic and highly
- collaborative environment. Strong preference given to those candidates with a demonstrated
- ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal/written communication skills.
- Applicant must be willing and able to work reliably on a flexible work schedule, Monday – Friday and some weekends, to meet the demands of the research group.
If you find yourself fit or interested for the position, please forward your resume/CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org