Deccan Fine Chemicals Walk-In Interview for QC Professionals: Elevate Your Career in Pharma API & Chemical Industry
About the Company
Deccan Fine Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Deccan Fine Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a renowned player in the Pharma API & Chemical Industry. With a commitment to excellence, we are inviting qualified professionals to join our dynamic team at our Tuni plant. Explore exciting opportunities that await you at Deccan Fine Chemicals.
Company Vacancies List
Quality Control Professionals
1. Chemist / Sr. Chemist – Quality Control
- Qualification: B.Sc./ M.Sc.- Chemistry/ Organic/ Analytical Chemistry.
- Experience: B.Sc. Min: 3 Years, M.Sc. 1-4 Years
- HPLC & GC analysis
- Wet lab analysis (pH Meter, Loss on drying, IR Moisture Analyzer, Muffle Furnace, Auto Titrator, Melting Range & KF Titrator)
- Sampling and testing of Intermediates, Raw materials & finished products
- Verification of daily calibrations for standalone instruments
About the Department & Responsibilities
Join Deccan Fine Chemicals as a Quality Control Professional and contribute to the excellence of our Pharma API & Chemical processes. Responsibilities include:
- HPLC & GC Analysis: Perform analysis by adhering to respective STP’s as per the work allocated.
- Wet Lab Analysis: Conduct pH Meter, Loss on drying, IR Moisture Analyzer, Muffle Furnace, Auto Titrator, Melting Range & KF Titrator analyses.
- Sampling and Testing: Ensure on-time sampling and testing of Intermediates, Raw materials & finished products.
- Sample Allocation: Allocate In-Process, Finished samples, and R&D Samples in-warding.
- Instrument Calibration: Verify daily calibrations for standalone instruments.
How to Apply
Qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply through the current openings. For more information, contact us at 8886311229. Scan the QR code for convenient application.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.