Welcome to PI Industries, where innovation meets inspiration. At PI Industries, we are inspired by science and driven by a commitment to excellence. As a leading player in the industry, we invite passionate individuals to join our team and contribute to groundbreaking research and development.
Company Vacancies List
- Research Scientist
- Job Location: Udaipur
- Formulation Development
- Qualification: M.Sc / PhD in Physical/Analytical/Agro Chemistry
- Experience: PhD with 1 to 5 years & M.Sc with 1 to 8 years in formulations
- Technology Transfer
- Qualification: B.Tech/BE/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Experience: 2 to 10 years of relevant experience in scale-up of processes, technology absorption, preparation of BFD / PFD, mass balance, utility calculations
- Process Innovation
- Qualification: M.Sc / PhD in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry or M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Experience: PhD with 1 to 5 years & M.Sc with 1 to 12 years in chemical process development/optimization
- Flow Chemistry
- Qualification: M.Sc / PhD in Chemistry / Organic Chemistry
- Experience: PhD with 1 to 5 years & M.Sc with 1 to 12 years in Flow Chemistry/technology, handling flow reactor, pumps
- Analytical R&D
- Qualification: M.Sc / PhD in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry or M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis/ Quality Assurance
- Experience: PhD with 1 to 5 years & M.Sc / M.Pharma with 2 to 12 years in chromatographic techniques like HPLC/UPLC, Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC), IC & GC-HS techniques, Wet analysis, Phys-Chem. Parameter Determinations, PSD, Elemental Impurities by ICP-OES & ICP-MS
About the Department & Responsibilities
Research Scientist (Udaipur):
- Drive innovative research projects and contribute to scientific advancements.
- Conduct research in formulations with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Lead the scale-up of processes and ensure seamless technology absorption.
- Drive chemical process development and optimization initiatives.
- Specialize in Flow Chemistry/technology, managing flow reactor systems.
- Conduct analysis using chromatographic techniques and contribute to quality assurance.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about science and innovation, send your resume to email@example.com. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of PI Industries’ journey of scientific excellence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org