Indegene Hiring Notification for MANAGER SCIENTIFIC WRITING – PHARMACOVIGILANCE
Job Summaryof Pharmacovigilance Scientific Writing Manager:
- The Manager Scientific Writing—Pharmacovigilance needs to lead and manage delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical writing group, including scientific documents and clinical/medical reports.
- He or she contributes to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical writing group through expert review and feedback mechanism to the delivery teams.
The roles and responsibilities of the Manager Scientific Writing—Pharmacovigilance include the following:
- Developing scientific medical content for all projects that meet international quality standards
- Interfacing with clients on a regular basis to meet their expectations
- Controlling/reducing the cost of content development, cycle times, and error rates in projects
- Developing innovative medical content products by leveraging on the depth of scientific content
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
Desired Skills and Experience:
Experience—5-7 years of experience in pharmaceutical companies in any of the following functions: medical services/medico-marketing/clinical research/regulatory affairs; medical writing/developing/publishing medical content; or a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in any clinical practice
- Understanding of any specialty area of medicine (preferred) or an overall understanding of the medical field
- Strong flair and passion for writing
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Passion for networking and updating oneself with the latest technical/scientific developments and relating them to various projects
- Strong clinical reasoning skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
Experience: 5.00 – 7.00 years
Position Type: NA
Functional Area: Old – Pharmacovigilance
Work Location: Bangalore
To apply for this job please visit careers.indegene.com.