Syneos Health Hiring Safety & Pharmacovigilance Coordinator for Gurgaon Location. Fresher & Experience Candidates eligible to apply
Looking for FRESHERS in Pharmacovigilance (PV) for Only GURGAON location
Education– B pharmacy, M Pharmacy
Job Role– Safety & PV Coordinator
Immediate joiners will be preferred
- Monitors and routes incoming information to the appropriate project
- Records all ICSR documentation and tracks in accordance with Sponsor/customer specifications; distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- Redacts patient identifying information/ images in accordance with data protection guidelines, ICH GCP and GVP.
- Enters data into the safety database in accordance with Sponsor/customer specific guidelines and Company standards.
- Ensures current conventions are followed when entering cases into the Safety database.
- Performs file creation, tracking, retention, and maintenance (paper and electronic).
- Manages the translation process for any source documents requiring translation.
- Performs or assist with query follow up process as instructed.
- Assists with submission processes as required.
- Assists with daily workflow reconciliation.
- Maintains understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) modules, study/program plans and the drug development process
Interested candidates can share their profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com