Pharmacists Recruitment at COMJNMH
Introduction: Embark on a rewarding career journey with the College of Medicine & JNM Hospital as we announce exciting opportunities for pharmacists. This esteemed institution, under the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, invites qualified candidates to join our dynamic team. Explore the details below to kickstart your career in healthcare.
About the ollege of Medicine & JNM Hospital:
The College of Medicine & JNM Hospital, located in Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, is a distinguished institution committed to providing top-tier healthcare services and fostering educational excellence. As an integral part of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, we pride ourselves on a tradition of innovation and dedication to healthcare advancement.
College of Medicine & JNM Hospital
Address: Office of the Principal College of Medicine & JNM Hospital Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, PIN-741 235 Tele Fax: (033) 2582 8562, (033) 2502 5564 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
Industry Type: Healthcare
Employment Type: Contractual
Role Category: Medical Services
Educational Background Required:
- Passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biological Sciences.
- Diploma or Degree in Pharma (D. Pharm/B. Pharm) from any recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate must be registered with the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
- Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science from any recognized institute (Duration of the course must be one year or more).
Key Skills: Pharmaceuticals, Medication Dispensing, Healthcare, Computer Skills, Regulatory Compliance.
- Candidates applying for the post should carefully read the required qualification/experience, etc., before applying. Candidates not fulfilling the criteria may be liable to the cancellation of their application.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the local language.
- The upper age limit will be calculated as of 1 January 2024 for all the posts.
- Experience will be calculated as of 1 December 2023 for all the posts. Appointment letter/offer letter will not be accepted as experience. The experience certificate should clearly mention the name of the post held, date of joining & date of leaving if any with the date of issue.
- All appointments will be purely contractual, likely to be renewed after appraisal from the competent authority at intervals of every 6 months.
- Under no circumstances, these HR will be absorbed in the regular establishment of the Government.
- The rate of wages/remuneration for these posts will be determined as per the existing order issued by the Labour Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
- All communications/updates will be made available only on the college website (www.comjnmh.ac.in). Candidates should visit the website from time to time for updates.
- Filled-up applications along with all the attachments as required should be submitted in the Drop Box kept in the Principal Office, COMJNMH before 2 PM on 23rd December 2023. Postal submission of the application along with all the attachments as required may be allowed if it reaches the Principal Office by 2 PM on 23rd December 2023.
- The application must be done in the prescribed format as given on the website. (To be filled up in capital letters)
- The candidates must bring all the original documents as mentioned in the application form along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification.
- Candidates must submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the previous employer
Candidates interested in applying for the above positions should follow the application guidelines provided below:
- Download the prescribed application format from the official website (www.comjnmh.ac.in).
- Fill in the application form in capital letters and attach all required documents.
- Submit the filled-up application along with attachments to the Drop Box in the Principal Office, COMJNMH, before 2 PM on 23rd December 2023.
- Postal submissions are allowed if they reach the Principal Office by 2 PM on 23rd December 2023.
- Visit the college website regularly for updates and communications.
To apply for this job please visit pharmastuff.org.in.