Pfizer healthcare india pvt ltd
Exciting opportunity at Chennai Pfizer Regulatory Affiars Operations (CDM) team
Inviting applications from Regulatory Affairs operations professionals experienced in Data Management
RA Operations Data Management:
- To function as Team Lead, CDM in Global Regulatory Operations and responsible for managing a team of data management in a focused manner, ensure timely updates in requatory systems, esclations, business process etc.
- Manage data associates and interface, Collaborate with functionally responsible roles.
- Regionally focused data management oversight & workload management.
- Contribute to evolving data management and serve as a charge agents with regional contact.
- Liase with regional BU strategists, coordinate the issues of the reports and metrics Responsible for develop and enhance the capabilities and capacities of the Single Channel of Communication (SCC) team throughout the identification and implementation of training and development needs
- Support Regional Cluster Lead as Change Agent and call out systems, tools implementing and adaptation
- Understanding of the concepts around regulatory activities.
- Understanding of regional regulatory requirements.
- Articulate with analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proven aptitude in project management and process redesign.
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment and how this impacts regulatory strategy and knowledge of drug development practise rules, regulations and guidelines
Experience: 3-5 Years in People management, Deta management, Regulatory information management (RIM), Submission management etc… in Global Regulatory Affairs (Operations)
Education : M Pharm and or Lifesciences degree plus relevant experience is preferred
Interested candidates can apply to the role of Team Lead CDM (4845678) via LinkedIn or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com