ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF NON-EXECUTIVES (Jr. Pharmacist) IN OMC LTD
OMC, a Gold category State PSU and being one of the largest State PSUs in Mining Sector in the Country,
undertakes exploration, mining and trading of Iron, Chrome, Bauxite & Lime stone ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral based industries. The Corporation has registered annual turnover of Rs.14449.57 Crore in FY 2022-23 and is on a high growth trajectory. The Corporation intends to fill up the Non-Executive posts in regular mode in different disciplines as under:
The vacancies are against the sanctioned regular posts. However, the candidates shall initially be appointed as Trainees for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of joining the post with consolidated stipend. On successful completion of training period, they shall be kept under probation for a period of one year during which the Trainees shall be allowed the regular pay scale & other allowances.
Certainly! Here’s the information presented in a table format:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post & Grade||Scale of Pay||Total Vacancies||Category of Posts||UR||SEBC||SC||ST|
|1||Jr. Engineer (Mech.) (Class-III Grade)||Pay Level-9 Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-||20||(W-07) (PwBD-02) (Ex-SM-01) (SP-01)||11 (W-04)||02 (W-01)||03 (W-01)||04 (W-01)|
|2||Jr. Engineer (Elect.) (Class-III Grade)||Pay Level-9 Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-||14||(W-05) (PwBD-01)||07 (W-03)||01||02 (W-01)||04 (W-01)|
|3||Jr. Engineer (Civil) (Class-III Grade)||Pay Level-9 Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-||16||(W-05) (PwBD-01)||05 (W-01)||02 (W-01)||04 (W-01)||05 (W-02)|
|4||Jr. Nurse (Class-III Grade)||Pay Level-8 Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- (01 extra increment at the time of entry into regular post)||11||(W-04) (PwBD-01)||03 (W-01)||02 (W-01)||04 (W-01)||02 (W-01)|
|5||Jr. Pharmacist (Class-III Grade)||Pay Level-8 Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-||09||(W-03) (PwBD-01)||01||02 (W-01)||03 (W-01)||03 (W-01)|
|6||Electrician-III (Class-III Grade)||Pay Level-5 Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- (02 extra increments at the time of entry into regular post)||30||(W-10) (PwBD-02) (Ex-SM-01) (SP-01)||15 (W-04)||05 (W-02)||05 (W-02)||05 (W-02)|
|TOTAL||100||(W-34) (PwBD-08) (Ex-SM-02) (SP-02)||42 (W-13)||14 (W-06)||21 (W-07)||23 (W-08)|
- Jr. Pharmacist Vacancy Advertisement Details:
- The online application portal for eligible candidates will be live from 17th November 2023 at 02:00 PM to 8th December 2023 at 11:59 PM.
- The candidates are advised to check the Corporation website OMC Ltd. regularly for updates related to this recruitment.
- Important Dates Jr. Pharmacist recruitment:
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 17.11.2023 at 02:00 PM
- Last Date of submission of Online Application: 08.12.2023 at 11:59 PM
- Last Date of submission of Online Application Fee (if applicable) through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI etc.: 08.12.2023 at 11:59 PM
- The Upper age limit is subject to relaxations as per government norms.
- The candidates are encouraged to refer to the OMC website for any updates and notifications regarding the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit omcltd.in.