Northern Coalfields Limited Pharmacist Recruitment Notification
Northern Coalfields Limited A Miniratna Company,
An undertaking of the Government of India
Head Office: Panjreh Bhawan, Morwa, Singrauli (M.P.), India
Ref. No.: NCL/HQ/PD/Recruitment/2023/839 Date: 10/11/2023
Applications are invited from eligible superannuated Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, and Lab Technicians of NCL for engagement under the guidelines of Coal India Limited for availing the services of superannuated non-executive employees circulated vide Office Order no. CIL/C5B/MP&IR/Non-Ex/Guidelines/268 dated 12.10.2020.
(A) Posts & Vacancies:
The details of the post and vacancies are provided in Table-A.
Table-A: Table showing detailed bifurcation of vacancies in the posts:
|S. No.||Post/Designation Name||Total Vacancies||UR||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||Total Vacancies|
UR; UNRESERVED, SC; SCHEDULED CASTE, ST; SCHEDULED TRIBE, OBC (NCL); OTHER BACKWARD CLASS (NON-CREAMY LAYER).
Note(a): i. Closing date for receipt of the application form is 30.11.2023. ii. The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements. The reservation under various categories will be as per the prevailing Government of India’s guidelines at the time of finalization of results.
(B) Eligibility Criteria: i. The applicants who have superannuated prior to 31.10.2020 will not be eligible to apply for engagement. ii. The other eligibility conditions will be as per the guidelines of CIL issued vide OO no. CIL/C-5B/MP & IR/Non-Ex./Guidelines/268 dated: 12/10/2020.
- Reservation of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) CENTRE LIST will be applicable as per the Government of India rules and guidelines, notifications, and amendments from time to time issued in this regard.
- Applicants wishing to be considered against reserved vacancies and seeking other concessions applicable to the reserved categories must submit requisite certificate(s) issued by the Competent Authority for availing such reservation.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL) applicants who are selected on their merit will not be adjusted against the reserved vacancies. Such applicants will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies earmarked for the UR category. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from among the eligible SC/ST/OBC (NCL) applicants.
D) Selection Criteria:
- Applicants shall apply for only one post from which he/she had superannuated. The application of the applicants applying for any other posts will not be considered.
- Eligible applicants meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as specified under this notification will be assessed based on the specified parameters such as Physical Attendance and Annual Confidential Report (ACR) in the preceding three years of superannuation, excluding the year of superannuation except in the case of employees who have superannuated on March 31st.
I. Physical Attendance – 15 Marks for 3 years (5 Marks per year): a) For above 90% of physical attendance in a year– 5 Marks, b) For 80% to 90% of physical attendance in a year – 3 Marks, c) For 70% to below 80% of physical attendance in a year – 2 Marks, d) For less than 70% of physical attendance in a year – 0(Zero) Marks
Note (b): i. Physical Attendance would mean the actual attendance put in by an applicant employee, excluding all forms of absence from work such as leave, sick, etc. However, it would include absence from duty by virtue of ‘on-duty’ approved on account of PME, VTC, other Training, and release from duty on account of official tour/company events. ii. Percentage would be computed by taking the total number of days of working of the respective mine, including Sundays and holidays in a year, as the denominator.
II. Annual Confidential Report (ACR) – 15 Marks for 3 years (5 Marks per year): a) For ‘Outstanding’/’Excellent’ grade in a year- 5 Marks b) For ‘Very Good’ grade in a year- 3 Marks
Note (c): i. ‘Year’ for the selection criteria mentioned above would mean a Financial Year for the calendar month of April to March. ii. The data of physical attendance and ACR earned will be taken from the official record of the employee concerned.
- Other selection/eligibility criteria shall be as provided in the guidelines of CIL for availing the services of superannuated non-executive employees.
- In cases where more than one applicant secures equal marks for the post, the tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another: i. Marks scored in the ACR (Higher grade will be given preference) ii. Date of Birth (Younger will be given preference) iii. Date of Appointment (Junior would be given preference)
- Provisional merit panels of shortlisted applicants for different Posts, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, will be derived in the order of marks scored, after resolving the tie as prescribed and by giving reservation as applicable.
E) Offer of Engagement Letter, Remuneration, and other conditions:
- Provisional offer of Engagement will be issued, subject to being found medically fit in the Company’s Medical Examination (IME) as per the laid-down Rules related to the Medical Examination of CIL.
- The candidates offered the provisional offer of engagement shall have to report within 7 days from the date of receipt of the letter with all the original and valid educational and technical qualification certificates along with caste certificate, as applicable.
- The initial engagement of the selected candidate would be for a period of one year from the date of joining subject to the upper age limit of 65 years as provided in the CIL guidelines. It is extendable for another term of one year subject to his performance during the initial term of engagement, medical fitness, mutual consent, norms, and other terms and conditions stipulated in the guidelines of CIL mentioned above and also subject to the upper age limit of 65 years. In either case, the engagement period will be limited to the age of 65 years.
- The engagement of a candidate on the selected post shall stand terminated automatically on the expiry of the initial period of engagement unless and otherwise it is extended for the second term as provided in this notification. In the event of an extension for a second term, the engagement shall stand terminated automatically on the expiry of the second term so extended.
- During the course of engagement, if it is found that the candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, in any respect, his/her offer of engagement shall be canceled.
- Remuneration, Deductions, Medical Facilities and Working Days, Hours of work, Leave, Holidays & Rest Days, etc. shall be governed as per the guidelines of CIL issued vide CIL/C-5B/MP & IR/Non Ex./Guidelines/268 dated: 12/10/2020.
F) General Instructions for Applicants:
- Before submitting the application, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this Notification. He/she may cross-check the information such as Date of Birth, Caste Category, Contact Details, and Qualifications etc. furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same. The basic details such as date of birth, date of appointment, date of superannuation, caste etc. will be considered as recorded in the service record of the candidate.
- The decision of NCL management regarding eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all applicants. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants found ineligible.
- Applicants should carefully fill up their category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC-(NCL) in their Application form.
- All correspondences with the applicants shall be done either through Speed Post / Registered email id & Mobile number (as may be necessary) and all general information shall be provided through NCL website. Applicants are advised to check/ visit NCL website (www.nclcil.in) regularly for further updates.
- NCL will not take any responsibility for the applicants not being able to submit their applications within the prescribed closing dates on account of any reasons.
- Selected applicants could be posted in any of the Area/Unit/Hospital of NCL and transferred to other Area/Unit/Hospital of NCL during the engagement period.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for joining on being selected.
- NCL management reserves the right to modify/ alter/ restrict/ enlarge/ cancel the engagement process, and revise the number of vacancies, at its discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The decision of the NCL management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be the Honorable High Court of Jabalpur M.P.
G) How to Apply:
- The interested applicants shall fill the prescribed application form by entering all the relevant details specified in the application form and submit By hand to the Office of the Staff Officer (Personnel) of the Concerned Area/Unit/Hospital from where the applicant has superannuated.
H) Important Dates:
- Start date of submission of the application form: 15.11.2023
- Closing date for receipt of the application: 30.11.2023
Contact for any clarification: Office Hours- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday) Excluding Lunch hours (01:00 PM to 02:00 PM) 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (Saturday) Office shall remain close on Sunday Landline Phone numbers: 07805-256573 / you may also write to us on email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.nclcil.in.