ScribeEMR Systems is a technology-driven remote medical scribing and coding company committed to enhancing physician documentation, strengthening physician-patient relationships, and saving valuable physician time with Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Operating in a unique ‘Start-Up’ environment, we foster rapid and unlimited professional growth. Our headquarters are in Boston, MA, USA, with offices in Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Mohali, and Hyderabad. Learn more about us at ScribeEMR.
Super Medical Scribe Position
1. Official Designation
- Super Medical Scribe
2. Educational Qualifications
- Graduation not mandatory
3. Reporting Location
- Bengaluru, Mohali, Coimbatore, or Hyderabad
4. Work Location
- Office-based or Home-based
5. Work Timings
- Indian night shift, aligned with the provider’s state/time zone
6. Experience/Skillsets Required
- a. Minimum 2 years as a remote Medical Scribe for an American doctor
- b. Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- c. Team player
- d. Proficiency in using MS-Office
- e. Good medical terminology knowledge
- f. Typing speed of at least 55 wpm
- g. Comfortable working in Indian night shift
7. Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide scribing services for healthcare providers
8. Reporting Hierarchy
- Lead Scribe
9. Infrastructure Requirements for Home-based Employment
- [Specify infrastructure requirements]
Monthly Compensation Structure
|Pay Heads||Amount (Per Annum)|
|… [Complete the table as per provided data]|
- Super Medical Scribe ➔ Executive Medical Scribe ➔ Quality Coach/Quality Auditor/Lead Scribe ➔ Unit Head
Infrastructure requirement for applicants opting for home-based employment:
- A silent area to work with ergonomic chair and table.
- A dedicated computer exclusively for work (preferably laptop as it will have its
own battery too) and additional monitor for dual display. Dual monitors is a must.
Please be aware that we will be installing DLP software which will NOT allow you to
install any software of your choice, including connecting to your printer.
- Spike buster for with about 4 or more ports (to connect system, additional
monitor, router to the UPS).
- Router to be placed close to the system and we recommend hardwire
connectivity (we recommend 50 Mbps speed).
- The connection of the internet to be dedicated to work purpose only and not to be
connected via the shared connections (i.e. PG internet connection or shared
between multiple users).
- Online UPS with at least 2 hours of power backup, powering the computer as
well as the internet router ensuring there is no downtime during power failures.
- The operating system to be Window-11 Professional (with patches updated).
h. Minimum system hardware – i3 processor, 8GB RAM and 250GB HDD.
- Licensed Microsoft office (at least MS Word and MS Excel).
- Licensed antivirus.
- An internet dongle from any ISP in case of primary internet failure.
- Good quality professional headphone.
- Copy of the Broadband Internet Bill to be produced when opting for home-based.
Detailed Notification click here
To apply for this job please visit www.scribeemr.in.