IQVIA Hiring Associate Consultant – Alteryx Developer
locations – Bangalore, India
Years of Experience : 3-5 years experience on Alteryx tool
- Any Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Pharma background preferred)
- End to end development – Take ownership for the technical delivery of custom analytic projects.
- Data modeling – Use Alteryx to create a repeatable ETL and data model to serve data to Tableau dashboards.
- To take up transition of current projects /process and take it to its next level
- Ensure to keep proper documentation of projects by creating and updating standard templates, SOPs, and QC checklists
- Contribute towards the process improvement of current deliverables
- Interact and develop strong relationship with external and internal stakeholders to ensure deliverables are of highest quality, delivered on time and as per the client’s specifications
- Effective and timely responses to the ad hoc requests from customers and stakeholders
- Optimal self/team utilization
Job Skill Requirements
- Good analytical skills
- Solid hands-on experience on Alteryx tool
- Knowledge of the Talend Enterprise Data Management Suite (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Understanding of Tableau (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Good understanding on RDBMS, SQL & PPT
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Should have worked in agile environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work independently and efficiently in managing the assigned projects
- Self-motivated towards achieving individual goals as part of organisational goal
- Prior experience working in analytics and on performance-based reports.
- Pharma knowledge is preferred
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible
To apply for this job please visit iqvia.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.