Extrovis pvt ltd
Extrovis Private Limited Hiring Microbiology Freshers in Hyderabad: Explore Exciting Opportunities
About the Company
Welcome to Extrovis Private Limited, a dynamic organization committed to fostering talent in the field of microbiology. Situated in Pragathi Nagar, Hyderabad, Extrovis is an industry leader with a focus on innovation, excellence, and creating a nurturing environment for professionals to thrive.
Company Vacancies List
Position Title: Microbiology Freshers
Company Name: Extrovis Private Limited
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Company Address: Pragathi Nagar, Hyderabad
Detailed Job Description
Industry Type: Microbiology
Employment Type: Full-Time
Role Category: Entry Level
- UG: Microbiology or related field
- PG: (Optional, if required)
Key Skills: Microbiology, Lab Techniques, Autoclave Operation, Media Preparation, Sterilization, Environmental Monitoring, GLP/GDP Compliance
For 0-2 Years Experience (Vacancies – 03)
- Operation of Autoclave cleaning and operation as per the day-to-day plan.
- Disinfectant preparation and Microbiology cleaning support.
- Daily calibration balance and pH meter.
- Planning of media preparation and reconciliation check.
- Receipt, Maintenance, and qualification of media.
- Media Preparation, dispensing, pouring Preincubation, GPT for the media.
- Release of GPT and preincubated plates.
- Maintenance of the water bath.
- Cleaning of lab instruments.
- Perform Bioburden sample and other miscellaneous sample analysis.
- Operation of decontamination autoclave.
- Culture handling.
- Result and reporting of Analyzed sample.
- Ensure and perform Lab instrument general cleaning before and after usage.
- Coordinate with QA for Format, log book request, and submitting documents.
- Coordinate with the ERP team to ensure material requests, ident, and stock maintenance for lab requirements.
- Ensure the training needs as per the schedule or requirements.
- Follow GLP/GDP.
For 03-05 Years Experience (Vacancies – 02)
- Perform BET, MLT analysis of Finished product, stability, and R&D samples.
- Media Preparation, sterilization GPT, AET.
- Environmental monitoring for Microbiology facility and Trend preparation.
- Perform and coordinate for internal/external qualification/validation/calibration.
- Review the Incubator Temperature and handling of ICDAS software.
- Prepare the Analytical and validation report.
- Preparation of ROA and other documents as and when required.
- Perform Method development study for (BET, MLT, Sterility, Disinfectant, Misc.).
- Prepare the Protocol, GTP’s, SOP’s.
- Planning and Review of Media preparation, water, Bioburden analysis.
- Planning and Review of MLT, water, Bioburden, BET activity.
- Participate in lab QMS, Investigation activity.
- Ready to work in a shift plan.
- Coordinate with QA for Format, log book request, and submitting documents on time.
- Coordinate with Store/Purchase team to ensure the material stock for lab requirements.
- Ensure the training needs of the team as per the schedule or requirements.
- Perform the tasks assigned by the Supervisor/HOD as and when required.
- Responsible for ensuring GLP/GDP in the workplace.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com