DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICES SELECTION BOARD (DSSSB)
DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICES SELECTION BOARD (DSSSB) (Government of NCT of Delhi)
Vacancy Notice Advertisement No. 03/23
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), an esteemed organization under the Government of NCT of Delhi. As a vital part of the government’s initiatives, DSSSB plays a crucial role in recruiting talented individuals for various departments, local bodies, and autonomous bodies in Delhi.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode shall stand summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Opening Date and Closing Date for Online Applications:
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21/11/2023 (21st November 2023)
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 20/12/2023 (20th December 2023)
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts under different Departments/Local/Autonomous Bodies under Govt. of NCT of Delhi:
|S. No||Post Code||Name of the Post||Name of Deptt.||Group||Vacancy (Incl. Backlog Vacancies)||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total||PwBD (incl.)||ExSM (incl.)||SP (incl.)|
|1||72/23||Pharmacist (Homeopathy)||Directorate of Ayush||C||16||12||3||7||4||42||5||0||0|
Note: PwBD – Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, ExSM – Ex-Servicemen, SP – Sports Person
No. F.1 (101)/P&P-I/DSSSB/2023/2792 Dated: 10/11/2023
The date of conduct of examinations will be intimated in due course only through the website of the Board. Candidates are advised to visit the website of the Board regularly to get updates. The Board shall not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in this regard.
Details of the Post (Post Code:- 72/23):
Name of the post: PHARMACIST (HOMOEOPATHY)
Department: Directorate of Ayush
Number of Vacancies:UR: 16
PwBD* (incl.): NIL
ExSM (incl.): 02
SP Category (incl.): 02
Category (a): 01
Category (b): 00
Category (c): 00
Category (d) & (e): 00
Essential:10 + 2 with a science subject.
Diploma in Homoeopathy Pharmacy of not less than two years from a government board / institution.
Pay Scale: Rs 29,200 – 92,300 Level – 5 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Age Limit: 18 – 27 years
Age Relaxation will be given as per the table at para 7.
SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (CHEMISTRY)
Post Details (Post Code: 114/23)
Name of the Post: SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (CHEMISTRY)
Department: Drugs Control Department
Number of Vacancies:
PwBD* (incl.) Category (a): NIL
PwBD* (incl.) Category (b): D, HH
PwBD* (incl.) Category (c): OL, LC, Dw, AAV
PwBD* (incl.) Category (d) & (e): ASD(M), MI, MD
Backlog Vacancy: 01 (Category (d) & (e))
Essential:A. (i) Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry / Pharmacy / BioChemistry from a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) One year’s experience in the field of chemical analysis of drugs from a recognized institution or equivalent.
B. (i) A degree in Pharmacy / Science (with Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology) from a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) Three years’ experience in the field of chemical analysis of drugs from a recognized institution or equivalent.
Essential: As mentioned above in Essential Educational Qualification Column.
Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400 Level – 6 (Pre-Revised Rs.9300 – 34800) + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Not exceeding 30 years
Age Relaxation: As per the table at para 7.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must be eligible in terms of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc., as per Recruitment Rules notified by the User Department for the post in which he/she intends to apply.
The educational qualification, age, experience, etc., as stipulated in the advertisement shall be determined as of 20/12/2023.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before submitting online applications, the candidate must ensure registration on DSSSB’s portal at https://dsssbonline.nic.in. The instructions for Registration are available on the Board’s website. Registration with DSSSB is a one-time exercise, and the user ID and password generated after registration should be used whenever a candidate is applying for examinations notified by DSSSB. No separate registration is required for each examination conducted by DSSS
- If an applicant submits multiple registrations and appears in the examination more than once, his/her candidature will be canceled, and he/she will be debarred from the Board’s examinations. b. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in from 21/11/2023 up to 20/12/2023 (till 11:59 PM), after which the link will be disabled.
- Candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully while filling up the Online Application Form.
- The candidates must submit their application through Online Mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Applications received through any other mode (by post/by hand/by mail, etc.) will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- To avoid the last-minute rush, candidates are advised to submit online applications much before the closing date. DSSSB will not be responsible if candidates are unable to submit their applications within the stipulated time limit for reasons beyond their control.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the online application form. Once the online application form is submitted, no request for change/correction/modification (including a change of category) will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances.
APPLICATION FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT:
₹ 100/- (One Hundred only)Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwD (Person with Disability) & Ex-Serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fees.
Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil posts under Central Government/Government of NCT of Delhi or its Autonomous/Local Bodies on a regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other modes of payment will not be considered, and the application of such candidates will be rejected outright, and payment made shall stand forfeited.
Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Detailed information on the examination scheme for various post codes is provided in the table format. The scheme includes the examination tier, time duration, total questions (MCQ), total marks (MCQ), total marks (Descriptive), and the syllabus for each section.
To apply for this job please visit dsssb.delhi.gov.in.