Recruitment of Project Technical Support-III
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi – 221005
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Project Technical Support-III to work on an ICMR-sponsored project under the supervision of Prof. Sairam Krishnamurthy, Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi, India.
- Title: Development of enzyme enhancement treatment for neuronopathic Gaucher disease.
- Duration: Three years.
- Fellowship Amount: Rs. 28,000 + HRA (as applicable) per month.
- First class degree in M. Pharm/M. S. (Pharm.)/M. Tech (Pharm)/M. Tech in Pharmacology and related disciplines with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent qualifications.
- Basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm).
- Candidates appearing in the final semester of M. Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.)/M. Tech (Pharm)/M. Tech are also eligible.
- Experience in animal handling, pharmacological models, and molecular biology techniques would be preferred.
Age Limit: 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
- Interested candidates should send their applications in the attached format via email and by post to the Principal Investigator on or before 4th December 2023.
- Email subject: “Application for PROJECT TECHNICAL SUPPORT-III”
- Self-attested Photostat copies of certificates along with a detailed curriculum vitae should be attached.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for a personal interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- The Principal Investigator has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates based on qualifications and experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for the interview.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview.
- Venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi- 221005.
- Contact no: +91 9935509199
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application format: Strictly according to the attached format.
- Refer to the website: www.iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com