Aurigene Oncology Hiring for Project Management Professionals: Ignite Your Career in Conquering Cancer
About the Company
Welcome to Aurigene Oncology, a dynamic force committed to conquering cancer through groundbreaking research and innovative solutions. At Aurigene, we believe in the power of collaboration, diversity, and excellence, shaping the future of oncology. Join us in our mission to make a meaningful impact on cancer treatment and patient lives.
Company Vacancies List
Position Title: Assistant Manager – Project Management
Experience: 6 – 12 years
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters (Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Management)
About the Department & Responsibilities
Department: Project Management
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning: Handle at least 2 late-stage IND projects, coordinate with CRO/CMOs, and internal stakeholders for compliance requirements.
- Executing: Provide guidance and mentoring to new PMs on the team, ensuring project/program delivery based on agreed operational systems and processes.
- Monitoring: Co-ordinate project planning with respect to time and cost, track budgets/costs spent vs approved, and assess/report the impact of variances.
- Controlling: Lead and co-ordinate with respective functions for shipments, identifying reimbursable for monthly billing to clients, and outsourcing studies.
- Closing: Monitor resource allocation and utilization, assess scope changes and risks to program delivery, and serve as a key operational interface with collaborators.
- Facilitate Communication: Provide timely communication of project/program status, issues, and challenges to stakeholders and senior management.
- Documentation: Facilitate project team meetings, ensure accuracy and adequacy of documentation of project issues and action items, and ensure efficient document management of all project activities.
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
“At Aurigene, all individuals are welcomed and embraced for their diverse experiences, national origins, backgrounds, and capabilities.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com