Website Aurigene Discovery Technologies
Aurigene is a development stage biotech company engaged in discovery and clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. Aurigene is focused on precision oncology, oral immune checkpoint inhibitors, and the Th-17 pathway. Aurigene currently has several programs from its pipeline in clinical development and multiple compounds at different stages of pre-clinical development.
Aurigene has partnered with many large and mid pharma companies in the United States and Europe and has 15 programs currently in clinical development. Aurigene is a profitable company that has continuously invested in its people resources, infrastructure and expertise over the years.
Position : Scientist – Translational Biology
Location : Bangalore
Education & Experience : Ph.D. with Fresher to 03 years’ experience in Immunology or any equivalent specialization in life sciences with expertise in cell biology, molecular biology, biomarker discovery and translational biology. Exposure to regulatory environment preferred.
- Conduct cell-based assays and molecular biology experiments using primary cells and cell lines.
- Establish various high throughput in-vitro assays for primary screening of molecules using tumor cell viability / proliferation, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot analysis, in-cell-western technique, transfections, transactivation (reporter), etc.
- Conduct Gene expression studies using cell lines as well as in-vivo tissue samples.
- Able to generate stable cell lines using viral-mediated and non-viral mediated methods
Job Description, Key Skills and Competencies:
- Able to troubleshoot experiments, analyse data (handling of GraphPad Prism, FlowJo, SnapGene, etc) and interpret scientific presentations.
- To manage biological studies comprising established human cancer cell lines, normal human and patient derived primary cells (blood, plasma or serum, PBMC, tissues) to support internal or partnered programs.
- To review SOPs, protocols, reports pertaining to scientific studies.
- To periodically update scientific knowledge relevant to the area of work
- To facilitate excellent communication to interface with internal functional departments to support the workflow of R&D programs.
- To establish collaborations with CROS/hospitals/relevant institutions in India to support translational research for various internal programs.
- Budget planning and forecast by preparing estimates for resource requirements, schedules, costs, and capital equipment/services.
- Prepare for and participate in GLP like studies/compliance monitoring inspections/regulatory agency interactions.
- To provide scientific/technical due diligence support for business development activities as required.
- derstanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health, and
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Statistical analysis
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Player/Team Management
- Documentation and Scientific Report Writing
Company Overview : Please visit http://www.aurigene.com
Apply Now : Please send your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com