Pharmacovigilance Associate fresher job vacancies in Chennai
Skill required: Pharmacovigilance – Medical Affairs
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Years of Experience: 0 to 1 years
Pharmacovigilance job Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.