JAMP Pharma Group is hiring for Senior Executive/Assistant Manager in Project Management for Australia/New Zealand. JAMP PHARMA GROUP Recruitment Notification for Project Management (PMO) (Australia / New Zealand)
Available Positions: Senior Executive / Assistant Manager
- Planning, Executing, and Supervising all activities related to Product and Lab Dossiers for Australia and New Zealand.
Organizing and coordinating project kick-offs, stage gates, monthly / fortnightly and weekly meetings (Internal and External), preparing minutes of meetings, and defining action items and responsibilities.
- Monitor Project progress and set timelines/deadlines for activities per milestones for cross-functional teams.
- Day to Day communication and coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with local export partners to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners / third parties and vendors.
- Preparation, updation, and maintenance of Project management database with reference to various trackers and presentations.
Qualification: B Pharmacy / M Pharm / MBA
Department: Project Management (PMO) (Australia / New Zealand)
Experience: 6-8 years
APPLICATION PROCESS; Send profile at email@example.com